Search results

1. B

os support (linux)

hi is tried the old version of exanima again and found out that the hairs (which looked scary before) are now fully supported (without updating exanima). so it seems opengl support is making progress, still some light issues and other minor stuff though. btw would be nice to get the self...
  2. B

os support (linux)

hi again, 14.10 just breaks really hard after installation, i dont know why but its not an issue of setting it up properly, its just broken, after new install or upgrade from 14.04. anyhow, i just installed fedora 21, got the latest intel driver from here...
  3. B

os support (linux)

thanks for this information brendan, i really wasnt aware of this and will pay much more attention when buying a new pc or graphic card. 666jet very nice you managed it, i have a tower with amd 6870 at my parents, i will sure try out if i get there (propably only in a few weeks/month though)...
  4. B

os support (linux)

k i see this is intels fault. you mind telling me which version of opengl is used to develop? since i always here that most stick to 2.0 (due to intel and mac and embedded) im interested if the newer versions give considerable advantage in feature that it is used for a game like this.
  5. B

os support (linux)

what would you suggest me to do then specifically? i will probably search for better ones, but if you already know id gladly take your advise.
  6. B

os support (linux)

hi on my laptop, which i currently use, i have just an intel hd4400 (which should be capable of opengl 3.3 atleast). i dont know which version of opengl you require (would be nice to know). intel drivers should have been installed by default afaik, but ill look for some more advanced ones this...
  7. B

os support (linux)

hi now i a got it also with your instruction n how to install wine properly. i get similar error though. i am able to start the game an it seems the functionality is there (i got injured by the first arena boss), but the lights are not working (except for torches, but except them everything is...
  8. B

os support (linux)

hi nice to have other people trying it too. as i mentioned i never got to the point of starting the game because i got stuck at the installation. which is independent of your graphics vendor (if have intel btw, but very new one), so i ask myself how you managed this specifically. seems to have...
  9. B

os support (linux)

ok i may be able to access a windows system somewhere in the next days, but i dont know if its worth the effort. probably ill wait a bit first if someone like Pilluminati manages it only through wine.
  10. B

os support (linux)

since the problem seems to be just the installation/extraction (for the moment), maybe a fast and easy solution would be to upload the already extracted archive.
  11. B

os support (linux)

yes i was using wine, mostly from ubuntu store. found three different (?) versions there, e.g. a meta package and a graphical frontend called playonlinux. none of them worked. the installer starts, i am able to accept license (for the self extracting installer you uploaded), but when i choose a...
  12. B

os support (linux)

thanks, but i dont get it to install. now i get errors "Cabinet is not valid.", while i have a generic ubuntu 14.04 (up to date) and enough space. probably this is just due to my own inability. i want to stress that you do not need to put that much effort into these problems of mine (though i...
  13. B

os support (linux)

id like to, but i get error: 404 - Not Found
  14. B

os support (linux)

hi i just bought the beta tier and downloaded exanima. would be nice if you can tell me how to get it run. currently the setup starts in wine but requires me to use some shady C:/ path, any attempt to write something useful there is ignored. im very inexperienced with wine, sorry for that. you...
  15. B

regarding gifts and steam keys

thanks this clears everything.
  16. B

regarding gifts and steam keys

hello, i want to know i it would cause any problem to back the same tier twice from the same paypal account to gift one to a friend. when do i need to redeem his email? would be nice if someone can explain this. also i want to know if backing here will give me a steam key once it is released there.
  17. B

os support (linux)

i can not recommend this, for the reasons you said (its quite depreceated since witcher 2 failed this). especially since the dependencies are that low, this seems like a big trade off which simply is not needed to be taken. ive read on kickstarter: "Some of the important features that we hope...
  18. B

os support (linux)

that sounds very good. i am currently thinking of just buying your game due this dependency which will for sure at least allow linux versions via wine (i only use linux). a good port would be nice, but i can fully understand that this is not your focus now, i wouldnt even recommend it myself...
  19. B

os support (linux)

k but guessing isnt specific enough for me, i expect the devs to state clear what they plan atleast. i will not demand any dates or promises, but please atleast state whats your plan, devs. one should be able to say this, because its something that needs to be planned. if its not, just say and i...
  20. B

os support (linux)

hello, the newest thread i found regarding this is about one and a half years old, so i think its time to get a fresh and official statement on this. im specifically interested in the linux support, which was never fully declined, but also never approved (which often means that it will never...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.