Search results

1. THEBALLCRUSHA

Coffee Diary 22/8/22

Keep up the good work guys, by far some of the best devs out there
  2. THEBALLCRUSHA

Any news when the next update will drop?

Cant wait for thaumaturgy, if only just to mess with the physics
  3. THEBALLCRUSHA

Any news when the next update will drop?

Thanks for the info guys!
  4. THEBALLCRUSHA

Magical items that aren't always benign

even though it would be sorta dumb i think a cursed ring would be cool that when you try to wear it you get thrown all over the place by an invisible force maybe just as an easter egg
  5. THEBALLCRUSHA

need help: I have no idea how to play this game!

Practice your combat in the arena also!
  6. THEBALLCRUSHA

Exanima 0.5.2 Released

The legs certainly do look a lot more firm! although it tends to look a little janky when the legs move to far apart, I understand this will be fixed at some point though so no worries :D
  7. THEBALLCRUSHA

Armor and swing speed

I think i saw the footage you were talking about, but that was a long time ago Edit: This one?
  8. THEBALLCRUSHA

Armor and swing speed

thank you :D
  9. THEBALLCRUSHA

Armor and swing speed

Ah, so in reality armour isn't actually that heavy? I actually have some experience with fire arms and know a lot about them but I know next to nothing about medieval weaponry and armour, I think im gonna look into this stuff more, I want to know more about hitting people with big metal sticks XD
  10. THEBALLCRUSHA

Armor and swing speed

Hello there I am wanting to know if having more and very heavy armour effects things like weapon swing speed and movement speed because in the expert arena I steal all the amazing looking plate armour but I cant really see much difference in movement and if it does not yet I assume it is planned to?
  11. THEBALLCRUSHA

Exanima Beta Released - NDA Lifted

DAMN SON!!!11!!
  12. THEBALLCRUSHA

just got beta tier

Oh ok, im looking forward to my improved forum access, loving the combat beta
  13. THEBALLCRUSHA

just got beta tier

Hey just got beta tier for sui generis, how long should it take for me to be able to access the insider forums?
  14. THEBALLCRUSHA

Random question about in game physics props and movement

Oh ok this is very informative thank you all for your awnsers
  15. THEBALLCRUSHA

This makes me wonder is it possible to make improvised traps this way? EG. a door with a box sat on so when an enemy opens it it falls on them or maby some form of barrel on a ramp that you can roll it onto enemies
  16. THEBALLCRUSHA

so wait you can drag parts and make them rest on your character? if so that is awesome
  17. THEBALLCRUSHA

Ah interesting, thanks for the quick awnsers
  18. THEBALLCRUSHA

Hello there, I Have a question that isnt overly important just wondering in the pre alpha game play of sui generis. When the player trips over the chair (5:21) and when they are placing weapons on the bench (5:40) it is shown that they can move the objects with there mouse cursor and also...
  19. THEBALLCRUSHA

Question from a new backer

Yes, I am going to upgrade to beta access on Friday when I can procure some more cash, simply because I cant wait much longer to get my hands on some form of this game, that and I want to be able to access the insider forums so I can get more information on one my most anticipated games of this year

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.