Search results

1. THEBALLCRUSHA

Armor and swing speed

Hello there I am wanting to know if having more and very heavy armour effects things like weapon swing speed and movement speed because in the expert arena I steal all the amazing looking plate armour but I cant really see much difference in movement and if it does not yet I assume it is planned to?
  2. THEBALLCRUSHA

just got beta tier

Hey just got beta tier for sui generis, how long should it take for me to be able to access the insider forums?
  3. THEBALLCRUSHA

Random question about in game physics props and movement

Hello there, I Have a question that isnt overly important just wondering in the pre alpha game play of sui generis. When the player trips over the chair (5:21) and when they are placing weapons on the bench (5:40) it is shown that they can move the objects with there mouse cursor and also...
  4. THEBALLCRUSHA

Question from a new backer

So I just donated and got the basic backer tier of "Digital release" What I want to know is when can I expect to be able to play the sui generis prelude or maybe better known as "exanima", it says that the release date was planned as "Q3 2014" it is now march 2015, I have been looking up on the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.