Search results

1. D

How do you use a key?

Yeah I read it, guess I missed that bit. did see the bit mentioning double clicking but I didn't see it referencing keys. Guess I just forgot to try it. Now If I can just find all the keys. Only have two but theres definitely one locked door that I can't open.
  2. D

How do you use a key?

Thanks a lot man! It was really bugging me
  3. D

How do you use a key?

Ridiculous question but in Exanima there are locked doors and a key, how do you use the key, I can't figure it out.
  4. D

Can't download Exanima

This account is connected with the same email as the one I donated for, I thought it was odd I didn't have access to the insider forums. But anyway I managed to finally download it, thanks for everyones help! Manged it after messing about with numerous different options from this site...
  5. D

Can't download Exanima

Well I disabled my AV and the same problem occurred. Not pressing "save target as" either. Is there anyway to set this site to being trusted? Because this page https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2898334?p=ib_download_blocked&hl=en&rd=2 seems to suggest my computer doesn't trust the site or...
  6. D

Can't download Exanima

Windows 7, and my only options are to keep or discard and keeping it just keeps the half that I had downloaded so it obviously doesn't work. This was in chrome, when I tried it in internet explorer it just informs me the download was interrupted and that I can't continue it. Hopefully this will...
  7. D

Can't download Exanima

I donated enough to join the beta tier and have the download link on my account page however the download gets about half way through before telling me the downloads been stopped. Real annoying. Can't figure out why it stops half way. What it exactly says is that 'Exanima 0.4.0 Beta Setup.exe is...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.