Search results

1. E

Found a way to enable follow camera in combat

Thanks Madoc for reply, though now I feel bit guilty for distracting Project Lead. I haven't made contribution myself yet, so can't check insider's forum. I ll ask friend, whose game I am using currently, for his login or better fund it myself tomorrow. If anyone curious how fights looks for me:
  2. E

I don't know about advanced techniques or expert control, but I simply cant play without turning camera toward opponent, just cant. I read about you guys suggesting trying it and getting used to for further precise fighting, but I fail even with basic stuff. I've tried over and over and over and...
  3. E

There is one more variant that could be helpful if devs consider any camera related experimentations. Hotkey to center camera on enemy, that would work at same principle as [space] (center camera on mouse cursor), but focus on opponent. Hold it and you can circle around keeping enemy in sight...
  4. E

Great combat, but a few thoughts

Few things I would like to see is: - Hurting/slashing enemy leg/knee forbid him from sprinting/dashing, at least for a time. - Limited shields durability (good versus swords and maces, bad versus axes), at least for wooden ones.
  5. E

Combat Thoughts

I thing adding thrust will change combat a lot, especially for one handed swords (daggers?). Macro based combat looks interesting on paper and probably cool without enemies, but after experimenting with combat I have to say it would be very hard to implement properly, plus I cant say that it...
  6. E

Great combat, but a few thoughts

I have disarmed one zombie in campaign mode, she charged me afterwards with her bare hand, hell if I know how I did that though.
  7. E

Thanks for reply, I haven't thought about 3D cursor/camera problem. I am slowly getting used to controls, yeah, its somewhat unique, remind me one ancient game - Landerer, flier with most insane controls I have ever seen. Game where you start hardly getting from A to B in open space and finish...
  8. E

I have much more problem with measuring distance and moving when positioning of character and enemy relatively to camera constantly changing, especially moments when enemy in front of camera. I guess my problem is interpreting left-right forward-backward relatively to character instead of...
  9. E

How is that player is no longer at center of screen? I guess if it will be some smoothened tracking it would not cause seasick or anything like that. If camera follow opponent its easier to measure extra turn/swing and move around, Iam talking just about my personal preference. When I try to...
  10. E

First, camera and and character orientation is different things, I want camera to be fixated on enemy, but character orientation still based on mouse cursor placement. Second - lock on always implemented as optional feature, activated/deactivated on hotkey. If your camera is locked on enemy its...
  11. E

Camera behind character is bad, no arguing, BUT why there is no "Lock camera on enemy" mode? This game closest thing to dark souls / blade of darkness / revenant and I cant imagine playing these without lock-on mode. Move control is relative to character, character position depends on mouse...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.