Search results

1. ShaolinG

The grand inventory thread

Well, I was talking about convenience and usability, not about realism) now you can carry 10 axes, 10 swords, few shields and it will not be visually displayed on character)
  2. ShaolinG

The grand inventory thread

In general I like inventory in current state, but I absolutely agree with J.G. Elmslie about belts. Second thing I wish to be added is hotkeys for weapon sets. I think it would greatly change game experience if you could hit one button and character will drop torch and draw out his 2h sword or...
  3. ShaolinG

Steam Charts

I think it means he tortured those people to know this information))
  4. ShaolinG

observations from demo: areas that could be improved.

Great post! Agree with almost everything. Wish they also add hotkeys for weapons) it's frustrating when screaming zombie running on you, and you just standing there 5 seconds and managing your inventory.
  5. ShaolinG

Put in a saving function ASAP

I'm not a developer, so you don't obliged to listen me. If you think that all people must think in one direction, I have a bad news for you.
  6. ShaolinG

Every time I see "there should be permadeath" comment, I just wonder how people don't respect their lifetime. It's a great game, but there are other games and whole real life. How many people will start the game again if they lose 10 hours? Not many. There shouldn't be manual save/load, but...
  7. ShaolinG

Exanima 0.5.1 Released

Great!
  8. ShaolinG

So How Can I Beat This?

Well, there is a lot of tactics to survive) 1. In my 1st try, I was smashed by 1st crazy enemy) so I went to arena and spent few hours to learn combat system. Now, single enemy is not a problem, and I'm trying to avoid fighting with more at same time. 2. In the second try I decided to avoid...
  9. ShaolinG

More Attractive Female Hairstyles Needed

Well...it's kinda may be intriguingly:D I was thinking only about tattoos, but beards(for men ofc) would also be SO COOL:cool:
  10. ShaolinG

Arena Vidz - Greatest Fights

Epicness!:eek:
  11. ShaolinG

Thoughts after playing Exanima

As I said before, how about if camera will not lifts up, but when it comes to wall it will just smoothly strafe left or right and show character, so he will not be obstructed by the wall. And if it's a small room, like those toilets, camera will show it from enter's perspective. It may will be...
  12. ShaolinG

Irregularities

1. There will be some skill system implemented soon, maybe enemies in arena are more skilled? 3. Fun fact about zombies - they are stupid) they don't defend themselves and can't open doors. Not all of enemies will be such stupid. 4. Few times when I run from enemy, they didn't attack me later.
  13. ShaolinG

BM, take my money?

Ok) So it's my fault that I didn't mentioned this=\ But why stop cf now? SG is different game than Exanima, now when people touched game mechanics and possibilities by own hands, they may want to pay for "big game". As for me, I just want to read insider forum)
  14. ShaolinG

BM, take my money?

Wondering why there is no possibility to become a baker for Sui Generis. Now, when Exanima was shown to big world, new fans will add to this community. I also would like to be at least able to just read insider forum, but I can't. I saw SG in the beginning of 2013 in some "top10 kickstarter...
  15. ShaolinG

Well, it helps in rooms, but in corridors it usually turn into mess.
  16. ShaolinG

100% agree about hotkeys and camera, now feels like it's more dangerous than enemies) It would be so great if BM will add hotkeys, and if you switch from torch, character will drop it. Also hope they add "vertical lock" for camera, so it will strafe left or right to show character instead...
  17. ShaolinG

First completed run experience [SPOILERS]

1 and 2 - agree, if I wasn't reading this forum, I probably would never open first locked door)) 4 - don't know what about full game, with another types of enemies and magic and other stuff, but now 2h swords looks OP. Hammer is too slow, 1h sword is too short, and with a little bit of...
  18. ShaolinG

Wipe?

Will there be a wipe after updates? Is there a reason to play now or better to wait some time?
  19. ShaolinG

If honestly, I thought that zombies can't open doors because it's only beta)) I think there will be npc's that will be able to chase you? And i'm not talking about this weak creatures, but those big armored guy with huge swinging hammer. I don't think he will be as kindly. Well, it's all...
  20. ShaolinG

I'm not saying about manually save/load - it will harm game too. But you know, with all this not rendered animations and another physics stuff, you can die in almost every place) and you have real life, where your back can ichy or wife can walk nearby in underwear. Or even computer lag. And you...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.