Search results

1. ridikyuhlus

...to my precious.

You will be remembered.
  2. ridikyuhlus

...to my precious.

On this day known as Friday, First Keeper of the Annals of Ridikyuhlus History First Jester of the Ridikyuhlus Empire Man Whose Promise is Worth Gold @Vold I release you from your service! What a great day, what a great game. I wish you luck in your journey's across Exanima!
  3. ridikyuhlus

3 little suggestions that'd improve the game quite a bit

I agree with points 1 and 3. LtR swings I feel are tricky still but not sure how that would work with multiple opponents.
  4. ridikyuhlus

...to my precious.

rofl, nice video man. As Lord and Decider I hereby appoint you First Jester of the Ridikyuhlus Empire, I await my entertainment. May the next showing be just as entertaining!
  5. ridikyuhlus

Arena Vidz - Greatest Fights

The Righteous Fire! Forgot to post this in here. Also, good shit Vold, rofl. You're a man of your word and a man of his word is worth his weight in gold.
  6. ridikyuhlus

...to my precious.

Hello my little Vold and fellow Exanimaniacs. On this day we celebrate my rise to power and my first subject. First Keeper of the Annals of Ridikyuhlus History, Vold. He is a good servant and is quick to learn. He speaks highly of my fellow Exanimaniacs and so on this day I present you with a...
  7. ridikyuhlus

I see my honorary thread has yet to be made. I browse and I browse, yet no where is it to be seen. :) @Vold
  8. ridikyuhlus

@Vold Yeah, you really messed up not putting additional clauses in the challenge. At least I went through the whole thing with the maul instead of switching to it at the end and only killing the arena boss with it, rofl. Videos will be put on hold while I re-learn RCC (regular camera) and do...
  9. ridikyuhlus

@Vold Is My Slave I demand that you make a thread in the "General Discussion" forum about how awesome I am and that everyday you must post something in there that is positive and complimentary of me, your master. You must do this for 7 days, or 1 week. Failure to accept your punishment and to...
  10. ridikyuhlus

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

fighting bosses make me all giddy inside! :D
  11. ridikyuhlus

Put in a saving function ASAP

What you're trying to say is dumb shit that makes no sense. Bare Mettle should get its dogs under control before it causes any more damage to the Exanima community.
  12. ridikyuhlus

Put in a saving function ASAP

rofl, what the **** am I reading. Is this a website for a cult? Did someone invoke Poe's law while I was away?
  13. ridikyuhlus

Game of Thrones tribute!
  14. ridikyuhlus

"Camera locked to character" lifehack, AKA heavy object on spacebar

How many more videos do I need to make? Just because you prefer a certain camera control doesnt mean it works for everyone else, and vice versa. I personally prefer using a combination of all methods, whatever works in the moment.
  15. ridikyuhlus

Cant Stop the Rock!
  16. ridikyuhlus

Here is a simple video comparing the two. May need to re-watch multiple times to really be able to compare due to my editing, lol. Hopefully itll help people who need it.
  17. ridikyuhlus

You don't like easy routes? So you beat the dungeon using only a torch?! I can't wait to see that video! :D
  18. ridikyuhlus

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

@Yoji @burgzaza Sorry I havent got back, been making all kinds of vidz and talking with people about the game. For speedruns in the tutorial dungeon I would say as soon as your character disappears that is when the time stops. As soon as you hit "Create" your time starts, but that can be...
  19. ridikyuhlus

Tony: LtR Attack is just as easy. This video is for people that want an alternate camera solution. If it makes you motion sick it is not for you, especially if you are already good enough with the current camera. Zotis: No, it definitely is NOT comfortable to watch lol. Playing like that makes...
  20. ridikyuhlus

I've taken to calling it the Spacebar Camera Control (SCC). I just started using it today to see if it has any value to my arena game. Its actually pretty handy for a few tricks. I also have an Expert Arena video with SCC but this is just novice.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.