Search results

1. NachoDawg

I feel ripped off and sad about Sui Generis

If you want to see progress reports on SG then look at the patchnotes for Exanima, and come to the Exanima Steam forums. Any progress on Exanima is an almost 1:1 progress for SG in the sense that the technology between the two games are practically the same, to my understanding.
  2. NachoDawg

Arena: Tiers and Points

Rank is decided by amount of skill. Tier decides what rank-level gear comes from. If you see a "Rank: Master, Tier: Inept", you will fight someone with a Master-degree worth of skills, and you both will fight with Inept gear.
  3. NachoDawg

Some ideas for a save for permadeath

I mean, to be fair, I would play that game..
  4. NachoDawg

Is it ever going to be possible to wield the heavy halberd?

I strongly doubt it Your username/avatar made me laugh though
  5. NachoDawg

pure frustration

What if after the n'th time of activating the golems, you consider he didn't just have [bad] luck?
  6. NachoDawg

pure frustration

I was just teasing, sylla, no hard feelings on my part But I think we both know this is/will be a game for critical thinking, not gun-ho spelunking and fighting. So I think the golems defended the dungeons from exactly the kind of people they were made to defend against :P
  7. NachoDawg

pure frustration

He's always like that, he just gets some joy from it :P
  8. NachoDawg

Barbarian mode?

I guess one of the benefits is that later when the game is more complete, you can put skills in other areas than armor?
  9. NachoDawg

Thoughts about new enemies (spoilers)

Why would you contain electricity in a crystal? ;O Fantasy lore should imply you trap magic in crystals maybe the full update will reveal some more
  10. NachoDawg

Thoughts about new enemies (spoilers)

The guy who writes the scrolls (forgot the name just now) says he thinks they are using a more advanced soul magic than he and thaven were up to.. so blue crystal might be soul vessels. Maybe all the crystals are?
  11. NachoDawg

Exanima 0.6.2.0

You can probs go to beam.pro/madoc and ask the guys yourself, but I would stay away from there due to the high risk of spoilers :P
  12. NachoDawg

Sheathing Interaction Mechanics?

I think it would a lot less complicated to have the weapon dissapear or reapear on your body like when swapping weapons, instead of having the weapons hang in your belt (or on your back (dont shoot me)). I don't know if it actually would kill immersion for me. I think the interaction and...
  13. NachoDawg

Environment Interaction - sitting on chairs/benches, lying on beds, destructible objects

No I'm pretty sure it's out in general. At least the last time I read anything on it, they didn't see the point in it and it just looked like a lot of work for little gain gameplay wise. Maybe it's somewhere in the Grand List Of Dev Quotes
  14. NachoDawg

Environment Interaction - sitting on chairs/benches, lying on beds, destructible objects

I could imagine this game having a particular problem with just simulating time having past. What does 8 hours of passed time look like when it's all physics rendering? Are npc lifes auto-resolved? Would that really play out the same as if there were no sleeping?
  15. NachoDawg

Exanima Beta 0.6.1.6 - Thrusts, Hirelings and more

@Murf I got the email notification that you were streaming on beam earlier, but I'm on vacation and only got my mobile and so couldn't investigate. Have we gotten to the point that you "preview" stream the patch? :D
  16. NachoDawg

Finally I killed him.

When you beat Sir in the bathroom with just your fists (skip to :42)
  17. NachoDawg

Finally I killed him.

You can either get really close to him or keep him at a distance but god have mercy if you stay at medium range :P
  18. NachoDawg

Knighthood Orders?

Baka-sama wins. SG is designed around a death mechanic. death is permanent, and knights are border-line irreplacable :p And I think the main reason you are going to survive what is basically the depths of hell is your magic. Ordinary humans won't last long against things like Sir. Armor plate...
  19. NachoDawg

Knighthood Orders?

It's this kind of stuff that makes me wonder how complex the planned AI system is going to be. I mean, ideally they would create some characters with "motivations" and this stuff should play out organically. Like you win favors with some rich lord with knights, and you eventually gain their...
  20. NachoDawg

MrMerk's Mods!

This is nothing short of amazing

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.