Search results

1. P

Arena help post 0.5.1.1 patch

EDIT: lol, so just realised that I've accidently left the height-slider at character creation at very low (I was playing around with different 'builds') and the moment I've put it to max the game got much easier (more range, further steps). I've just beat the expert level on first try :)...
  2. P

Dissapearing torch

I just had my torch disappear when I quickly equip a two-handed weapon and go on fight a zombie. Usually after the fight I want to equip the torch again and it's not in my inventory. Happened three times to me. I think it's usually when I equip a maul.
  3. P

dash = sprinting in combat mode

I would like to suggest is to turn the 'sprint' button in combat mode into a 'dash' instead (i.e. character dashes when both the movement key and sprint is pressed). If you're attacking you're unlikely to need to sprint, while both hold or double tap to dash seem a bit shaky. Going out of combat...
  4. P

Movement direction based on camera

Hi, There's a lot of discussion about changes to camera and movement but I don't want to suggest camera nor target locks. I respect that SG/Exanima is trying to make something different and I tried to be very open minded about its system, but the movement/camera and dashing are very...
  5. P

Exploit or valid technique?

Hi. First of all - the game is amazing. Can't wait for more updates to Examina and the actual Sui Generis! On topic - people seem to go for hours about how complex the combat is. I've just beaten the advanced arena but I will consider myself a rather poor player still (I've picked the game up...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.