Search results

1. Nomad

Thoughts and Ideas General

Why are you calling me a dumbass? Are you too dumb to stay on topic? Im not even gonna answer you because I think you are gonna be a prick and bitch about everything.
  2. Nomad

It is, of course not defined by any single person. Its a subgenre fantasy or a more defined one. Granted there is not a hard, red line. Therefore it is not really necessary to disuse it too much. But to humor you, I would say Exanima is in the high end of Low fantasy. And ElderScrolls is in the...
  3. Nomad

It's hard to say at this stage. But Im the type who never plays as a mage in games.
  4. Nomad

I know it was. But I don't have to like that part of it. Only accept it. My problem with magic is that it often work like cheat codes, and turns the game more into a playground, which in turn decrease immersion. Did you see the gameplay video with teleportation? It's borderline silly...
  5. Nomad

I know. But still; with this being the case there is not real reason anymore to not go full on fantasy. I just hope magic isn't "necessary" to play. By that I mean: I hope I can ignore magic without missing anything.
  6. Nomad

There are monster, magic and undead in a fictitious medieval fantasy world. For a low fantasy game, that is very getting pretty far off. I dont really want magic in the game at all.
  7. Nomad

We will have to see how that works
  8. Nomad

I'm missing more weapon variations. Just different skins, really. It's always the exact same kind of rusty sword or axe you find. Later on, it's the same kind of upgraded sword or axe you find. This is a smaller thing. But it is those sorts of details which make a difference in finding new loot...
  9. Nomad

I did this yesterday, but there still isn't any beards :( Also, you cant really get that short.
  10. Nomad

I want to be able to roll when downed.

Thats not what I said or meant. If you have played Blade of darkness then you know what I mean. And the crawling or whatever, is just for getting back from Sir's op ground and pound attacks
  11. Nomad

I always hated the darksouls rolling around. Other than the crawl, a "step" move like in the witcher3 or Blade of darkness would be useful. Its like the dash thats already there, just the animation that needs changing. Instead of 3 drunken steps, a long side/back step in a springy manner would...
  12. Nomad

annyoing "drag and drop system"

Userfriendliness is not the same as casual. Fighting with the controls because its clumsy is not hardcore - like switching touch for weapon.
  13. Nomad

Suggestion about combat situations

I vote for pushing or kicking opponents and furniture over! :D
  14. Nomad

annyoing "drag and drop system"

Just dont highlight every item in the game! Just this afternoon I found a key on the table simply because I looked, and not because I held "ALT" and I clicked on "key". The only problem I have with the Current system is with the touch. When I have my 2handed weapon equip I cannot see in the...
  15. Nomad

It coould save your life. If your roll or crawl out of Sir's range as it attacks. I like the C+wasd idea!
  16. Nomad

skills in 0.6.3 not working (?)

I disagree; Like you said "Exanima's combat is very reliant on the player's skill, so it is very important that the player actually know how the character will react to his input." So as soon as you pick a skill he should be able to do it. However, there could be a proficiency system underneath...
  17. Nomad

18. Nomad

No, Im not sure. I cant really tell to be honest
  19. Nomad

Exanima is unbelievably good.

Just came here to agree with the title - what this game is doing is amazing! Nothing like it out there. This is the future for RPG games - D&D could learn something from this :D
  20. Nomad

Cameraman quit the job... let's find a new one!

An option to change the controls would be nice but I dont want to loose what we have now, because that works great. The only thing I can think of that I might want is to have - right click for a right-sided swing and left click for a left-sided swing. And the middle-button for a thrust. (where...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.