Search results

1. Rushakoff

Postponement

Also make sure you are using the same email to log in as the kickstarter email you pledged with. Just trying to think of anything that can be causing it.
  2. Rushakoff

Postponement

Guess you guys will just have to wait for Brenden or madoc to help. You pm'd them right?
  3. Rushakoff

Postponement

Did you guys try the "forgot password" button?
  4. Rushakoff

Postponement

Its downloaded with no extension. Just add .exe to the end
  5. Rushakoff

Postponement

AW LAWDY. Praise Madoc!
  6. Rushakoff

Postponement

OhboyOhboyOhboy
  7. Rushakoff

Postponement

You mean *logs in and thread go nuclear*
  8. Rushakoff

Postponement

Your probably right... BUT A MAN CAN DREAM CANT HE?!
  9. Rushakoff

Postponement

Hoping we get it by the time I get out of class. Or maybe release it while I'm in class so i can download it and have it installed by the time i get home.
  10. Rushakoff

Backer Accounts and Tier Upgrades

Good to know so that people are ready and able to get to their downloads. I didn't even know about my account page until this post. Thanks guys.
  11. Rushakoff

Postponement

Your screenshot is almost perfect.. almost had me, but then i remembered we are waiting for the alpha, not the beta. Fool me once! ect.
  12. Rushakoff

On Schedule...

You have no idea how appealing this idea is to me. Dismemberment via chair, i love it.
  13. Rushakoff

On Schedule...

I'm extremely excited about every physics related aspect of this game. It is really the thing that drew me to the game in the first place. If the physics are as good as Madoc has described then the pro is of course very nice detailed physics, the con is I will have to find more creative ways to...
  14. Rushakoff

On Schedule...

I'm honestly hoping for alpha bugs that send my body flying off into space or maybe ones that will fuse my body with objects in the environment. Who said alpha bugs have to be all doom and gloom.
  15. Rushakoff

Impactful weapon suggestion

Although there are features of this game that are fantastical (such as humanoid monsters and giants) I think the goal of the devs is too pull these types of things into the realm of reality and plausibility. Not create the most realistic game ever, but make a fantasy experience that feels...
  16. Rushakoff

Development Update #2

Wonderful update! Can't wait to see how awesome the 2 handed weapons are.
  17. Rushakoff

Die by the sword

As much as I have wanted a new game like DBtS I don't know how well that would fit with this game. The isometric view would make swinging with the mouse awkward and if we used the number pad to swing (the way i used to play) we couldn't control the character direction and movement very well at...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.