Search results

1. A

Active Damage While Running Bug

People see what they want to see, however you can clearly see in the video an exact demonstration on issues with the physics calculating damage improperly. likewise in the arena more times then I can count, a sword/mace barely brushes me while barely moving and I somehow take a sever critical...
  2. A

Active Damage While Running Bug

Ahahaha Babyman goes clubbin, for some reason seeing a giant naked man charge someone with a sledge made me laugh pretty hard, on a side note, I SWEAR I've seen the AI do this to me too!, not quite a lengthy charge, but forward stepping without swinging and I somehow take a critical hit lol.
  3. A

Exanima - 5 hours in

Yeah I agree, it's hard to keep a straight face when fighting after my char cartwheels over a crate and a hobo with a plank goes to town on my prone body XD, the AI's in the arena seem to have their own personas to a degree as well, Novice 1, for instance I call "Random Villager B" and novice 2...
  4. A

Exanima - 5 hours in

5 hours may not seem like much, but it's enough for me to start seeing potential issues (not that there are many of those) If Exanima is striving to go stand-alone (while completing its original goal to further SG) one thing that will be required is the ability to save ones progress, not a...
  5. A

Didn't see this one coming!

Didn't see this one coming!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.