Search results

1. Sgt. Floris

Coffee Diary 3/2/20

I don't think there are many original insiders left. Some of them must have died or moved on with their lives since originally backing this scam on kickstarter way back in 2012.
  2. Sgt. Floris

Exanima 0.7.0

Lmao, you think the devs even read your comments on here or care about what the community wants? If they did, they'd be a bit more active and actually respond once in a while.
  3. Sgt. Floris

Exanima 0.7.0

Haha, no.
  4. Sgt. Floris

Exanima 0.7.0

Haha, ok. I'll believe it when I see it.
  5. Sgt. Floris

What's taking so long?

Not on the inside tho
  6. Sgt. Floris

What's taking so long?

Thank you for your honesty and insight into a problem which I've been adressing for more than 1 and 1/2 years now. Can we agree that at least this forum is dead? I know a part of the people that come here also consider the development of Exanima to be dead, but can we, as a whole, at least...
  7. Sgt. Floris

What's taking so long?

I'm just lmao at the people here. This game is dead.
  8. Sgt. Floris

What's taking so long?

Wow, guess I figured you for a better person instead of one of the delusional and naive people. Goodbye
  9. Sgt. Floris

What's taking so long?

The only thing I could think of was to just stop asking questions about the development of Exanima and to just consider the project dead. When dealing with people as delusional and naive as on this forum there is no point in arguing.
  10. Sgt. Floris

Exanima 0.6.5.4

What do you mean a couple of months, it was released a year and two months ago.
  11. Sgt. Floris

Countdown to the date of the last released update

Welp, it's official. There hasn't been an official update to this game in over a year. Great job devs, great job.
  12. Sgt. Floris

What's taking so long?

Why even have this forum anymore if they only use Discord anyway. Just face it, the devs are retarded.
  13. Sgt. Floris

What's taking so long?

Ok that wasn't me, I don't watch anyone on Twitch. The only arguments I've had about this game have been on this forum. The devs are lazy though, too lazy to even write an update post once in a while. Because they are too lazy to keep us updated on the progress of the game(s), the community...
  14. Sgt. Floris

What's taking so long?

There might've been an altercation or two between me and some forum members in the past. Nothing like personal attacks or anything on my part though.
  15. Sgt. Floris

What's taking so long?

Examples of me insulting anyone?
  16. Sgt. Floris

What's taking so long?

A very well thought out first post, you'll fit right in with the rest of the naive people around here.
  17. Sgt. Floris

Here's something I just came across which is also applicable to Exanima & Sui Generis. Keep in mind, it's been 2 1/2 years since Exanima went into early access. It's been 5 years since the Sui Generis Kickstarter.
  18. Sgt. Floris

No, I am not overREacting.
  19. Sgt. Floris

Well hello, looks like the devs are going for a whole year without the release of any new content. Therefore I have made this countdown, enjoy and watch this game together with all the promises made by the devs go up in flames.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.