Search results

1. Space Warlock

How to dual wield

Maybe when mouse over the Dual Wield skill have a small pop up saying requires Remise and Riposte with little tick boxes next to them that tick once the skill is acquired? If that makes any sense :)
  2. Space Warlock

Exanima 0.6.4.3

This looks awesome! Dual wielding is really fun. Also combat feels a lot smoother and fluid. Time for a new arena run... Main bloke was one hit in the head by an ogre. ouch...
  3. Space Warlock

Exanima 0.6.3.3 (public beta)

Love the new update! Combat feels much more fluid, stabs are now fun too :)
  4. Space Warlock

Whats you favorite weapon by tier?

Well, the rusty 2h sword has a bit of a longer range and a bit of a faster speed. Plus the cutting damage it does is quite nice to unarmored opponents. Its better compared to the Iron Bar, but I'd rather spend my early money on armor over it and stick with the trusty ol' iron.
  5. Space Warlock

Question about gear progression in SG

Which is exactly what I said. I was just wondering if there will be something in place to prevent this.
  6. Space Warlock

Question about gear progression in SG

I was just considering this recently when playing Exanima. How is gear progression going to work in SG? I don't want to be able to get all geared up from just luck I guess? For example if around the beginning of SG I happen to encounter a well geared knight in full plate somewhere alone. I...
  7. Space Warlock

Pretty much, a little more power but a little slower. I prefer it only because you can't start out with an Iron-Shod Quarterstaff and on the rare occasion a powerful swing can knock an opponent to the ground quite fast.
  8. Space Warlock

Usually for me its: Inept - Iron Bar Aspirant - Bill or Iron Bar Novice - Bill or Iron Bar Adept - Any 2h sword or Iron Bar Expert - Pole hammer or Iron Bar Master - Pole hammer or Iron Bar Whenever I recruit a new person, I start them with an iron bar and throw them into a masters challenge...
  9. Space Warlock

0.6.2.0 Severe Bug

All good, starting out and taking risks again is always fun :). All a part of early access.
  10. Space Warlock

0.6.2.0 Severe Bug

Had the same problem, that fixed it. Thanks RIP Arena save tho :(
  11. Space Warlock

Tabard Idea

Unfortunately the playerbase of that game is a bit too empty these days :/
  12. Space Warlock

Master Fights Easier Than Expert Fights Because Masters Only Use Slow Polearms

I'd have to agree. I'm able to reliably kill a master challenge with a brand new recruit with just an iron bar as my weapon. In the rare occasion I do get hit, it can be devastating. However I'm far less likely to do an expert challenge with the same character due to the more weapons available...
  13. Space Warlock

Arena Questions

Yeah, you need NPC hirelings to fill the numbers on group matches. You can bring only 1 of your controllable characters to fight at a time. For an example for a skirmish match you can bring 1 playable character and 2 hirelings OR 3 hirelings into the skirmish.
  14. Space Warlock

About Weapon and Armor (and more)

For me, the Pole Hammer is the way to go for expert and master tiers. Bashing my opponents armor in with great speed too! Pretty poor on thrusting but great on the overheads. The range in open areas are what make pole arms so great. A one handed fighter stands little chance unless they get in...
  15. Space Warlock

Daggers.

Daggers are very ineffective vs plate armor. However they do shine in the lower tiers where armor is minimal. I don't believe its possible to be one hit by them. I recall a fight I had with a dagger guy in aspirant he had the fancy and managed to strike overhead directly to my face. It took...
  16. Space Warlock

Blocking in pugilism

I find crouching can sometimes let me duck under punches I wouldn't of been able to out step. It also sets up some good body shots. Other then that blocking with fists is non existent.
  17. Space Warlock

Shield Issues and Weapons with "Thrust Damage"

As for the "Thrusting Weapons" killing your guys. The daggers are extremely sharp for the tier they're in, and there isn't any real good armor options in the same tier to counter the blade slicing you open, usually its only padded cloth in the Aspirant tier. Also for the 2h sword three hitting...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.