Search results

1. Bullethead

Alpha 0.6 Armor

First off, nifty new quality modifiers. I started a new game this evening and found (as random chest loot) a "heavy waistcoat", something I'd never seen before. It's actually better in most regards than the leather vest you can find lying around on Level 1. And all sorts of other things...
  2. Bullethead

[OPINION] Repeated Failure is Getting Frustrating

This is my opinion. You opinion is almost certainly different, which is cool. But repect the right of folks to have opinions different from yours. I'm not hating on the game, I'm giving what I consider is probably a fairly common opinion of Exanima, FWIW to the devs...
  3. Bullethead

[PHYSICS GLITCH] The Amazing Balancing Hatchet

This is seemingly a very minor thing in itself but, because it involves both a weapon and physics, it might be a sign of something more serious underneath that needs a tweak. So I figured I might as well post it. Here's the deal. When you drop the hatchet, oriented so that it would be flat on...
  4. Bullethead

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

This is an historical 1st person medieval RPG. It takes place in this world here (with terrain built from satellite data) in the course of actual events in a specific place and time, namely 1403 Bohemia. Zero magic, zero monsters (other than powerful humans with armies at thier disposal going...
  5. Bullethead

Your Thoughts on Armor?

Now that my skills have developed enough to get well into the expert arena with all the armor options, I've been experimenting with their effects. I'm sure I'm wrong and that all the old-timers have long since figured out the true nature, so I'd like to hear more expert opinion here. Anyway...
  6. Bullethead

The Leather Bustier---er, I mean Vest

So, after all this time, instead of looking at just the damage resistance dots of pieces of armor, I started reading the fine print at the bottom. And I noticed that the leather vests I get in the arena, whether as original equipment or looted off the vanquished, all claim to be...
  7. Bullethead

The Effects of Physique?

Iskander's thread about saving physiques got me playing with different physiques to see if I could really notice any gameplay differences. My main goal was to isolate the effects of moving the crosshairs in different directions, and also trying to see how height played into that. So I ran a...
  8. Bullethead

Suggestion: Staff-Fighting For 2-Handed Weapons

I think it would be nice of users of 2-handed weapons had the ability to hold them more centrally and strike with either end, rather than always swinging like a baseball bat with both hands down near the butt. You know, using it more like a quarterstaff or bayonetted rifle. From what I...
  9. Bullethead

Which Technique To Take First?

NOTE: I hope I'm using the correct terms here. It's my understanding that a "skill" is one of the broad categories (close combat, armor, etc.) and a "technique" is the specific item you can learn within the skill. Anwyay.... I just got the game yesterday and noticed that I can select a...
  10. Bullethead

No Saving, No Problem...

....because I'm making no progress to save anyway :eek: Geez, 2 hours nearly all spent in the Novice Arena. Plus lots of reading the guide on how to do things, watching many videos of experts. And yet I rarely even get past the 3rd opponent, that fat guy in the pink shirt with the morning...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.