Search results

1. dzelziic

What's taking so long?

Hello everyone ^^ Its from steam forum: http://steamcommunity.com/app/362490/discussions/0/1621726179575319632/?ctp=3 Bare Mettle [developer] To clarify, combat became far too much of a focus in terms of development, since the moment the first playable builds were released. Clearly the combat...
  2. dzelziic

Any news when the next update will drop?

Hello everyone ^^ Its from steam forum: http://steamcommunity.com/app/362490/discussions/0/1621726179575319632/?ctp=3 Bare Mettle [developer] 3 hours ago To clarify, combat became far too much of a focus in terms of development, since the moment the first playable builds were released...
  3. dzelziic

Strong box turning keys into objects

StrongBOX yeahh... sounds like Horadric CUBE to me :D Put something in and abrakadarba - pull something else out :D
  4. dzelziic

General greetings

Yes, yes - my secret PLAN to infiltrate the INSIDERS failed too :D Oh yes - and welcome to this forum of suffering :D Now you can wait with us the updates - every morning u will start ur day here to check if a new update has appeared O_o Every day... from now on till the rest of ur life ^^ So...
  5. dzelziic

New weapons suggestions and ideas thread

True, but have you no limits in mind ? Items would feel out of place. And you are saying - that you dont care ? More is better for you even if more is not always better ?
  6. dzelziic

In the dungeon You can find rooms whith wood debris so wooden stick with nails fits. So does fit all the other improvised - found it in the corner weapons like metal bars (because there are metal cages and prison like cells) and so on. Suffice to say that all the other weapons like rusty sword...
  7. dzelziic

I think there is no need for us to think about weapon adding. At least not some chinese culture swords and stuff like that. The weapons You find in Exanima dungeons feels like they should be there, they FIT there. If I would be exploring dungeon like that and I would find some...
  8. dzelziic

Special body attacks

Oh almost all of u agree on kicks and tackles ? It sure souns nice, but if the enemy can do all that You, the player do - blocking, over head attacks, evasion movements and stuff... Then ask yourself - would You like to be kicked by zombies and tackled all they way to the moon ? :D If they add...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.