Search results

1. TURBOBRUH

[spoilers] questions, questions, questions...

-how did "zombies" become what they are now? We know the thugs were sending people down. But they were not bodies, but living people. We know the presence fucks up minds of those inside the ruins, but it does not just kill them. If Papin (is thats the apprentice necromancer's name?) had to hide...
  2. TURBOBRUH

dragons, physics and other crazy shit

Warning: Most likely a wall of text below. Also possible spoilers. Been cutting my way through levels 1-3 over last few days (0.6) and a few things caught my attention over time. 1. MASS So from what I know every character has it; it depends mainly on his physique and affects (among other...
  3. TURBOBRUH

Has anyone managed to make level 4 map yet? -possible spoilers-

Basically what the title says. I had a few tries of level 4. Killed a few skellies (theyre op as hell, for a pile of bones to swing a big 2h weapon so hard and fast is -to put it midly- suspicious. Also they would barely weight anything, so each missed swing with a big weapon should pull them a...
  4. TURBOBRUH

Some possible improvements

So I've had my taste of 0.6 and first thing I'd like to say: thats quite an impressive AI right there. The "zombies" now actually run away when damaged (some of them) and feel more diverse in their approach. I can just walk by the first zombie room guy, take armor from the chest, and go out...
  5. TURBOBRUH

[SG, suggestion] give us a demon boss

---This regards Sui Generis rather than Exanima, but I think they have shared forums (am i right?), also did not find 'suggestions' section, so I think it fits best here.--- From what I know so far, game is meant to have low fantasy settings (?) meaning: not having player super over-powered, no...
  6. TURBOBRUH

Cameraman quit the job... let's find a new one!

So originally this was supposed to be a rant on the plavyer vs npc fairness aspect. About how saying theyre on even ground is a joke since one makes mistakes based on wrong judgemend/reactions while other makes mistakes because of those AND because hes often unable to see, whats going on or...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.