Search results

1. Guibou9

What's Next?

Oooooh that sounds freakin' awesome!
  2. Guibou9

Alchemy

I must admit that the weapon coating is tempting... I always liked that in Witcher XD
  3. Guibou9

About shields

Ooooh that sounds great.
  4. Guibou9

About shields

Haha wtf. Dual shield carnage.
  5. Guibou9

What's Next?

THIS.... IS... AMAZING!!!!!! Can't wait for this, especially since I love the freakin' Arena. Love it.
  6. Guibou9

Alchemy

That totally makes sense imo, plus you don't have to level up fuckin' useless crafting skill tress (That's something I hate in most games). That and I hate job systems too.
  7. Guibou9

Alchemy

I think they would rather have people craft ''For you''. What about bringin' or huntin' required materials for crafters?
  8. Guibou9

Weapon sheath on the character?

No worries man, I totally get it, it's always more clear in a conversation. Forum posts always seem to lack clarity XD I'm rarely clear when I post, gotta re-read that shit a couple times. @Greenbrog : I totally agree with your edit* and I get that they have a lot more stuff on their minds. I'd...
  9. Guibou9

You're right, but yeah I really like the style of sheaths in general, it just adds to the game *(for me anyways). I'm sure there's other ways to deal with other weapon types as well, but I'm not too familiar with this.
  10. Guibou9

1. Like I said in my post ''As long as it makes sense''. I simply pointed the fact that it doesn't matter if it's historical or not, what makes sense... makes sense. Never said anything else. I understand that you use history as an indicator, I believe that like ''our ancestors'', I'm not...
  11. Guibou9

Never certain if you're sarcastic or not. But how is sheathing a 1h sword not real? I get that sheathing a 2h sword doesn't make sense... but for 1h weapons.
  12. Guibou9

T is for torch

A belt lantern sounds like a great idea also reminds me of Dragon's Dogma XD @K.L.R.G. You know what, I agree with you. It's silly that you can't use a torch with that free hand, and automatically dropping it when entering combat doesn't add more buttons and seems logical.
  13. Guibou9

T is for torch

Maybe not the ''middle mouse button'' because it's used to rotate the camera but the general idea of having sheathed weapons to swap instead of looking inside the inventory makes a lot of sense. Also I agree with this panic key which makes your character drops the torch (especially if they...
  14. Guibou9

I love the idea of sheathing the weapons, makes more sense to me. No matter how they do it, I hope they do for Sui Generis. I don't really see much use for it in Exanima though since we don't really encounter friendly NPCs or explore towns... plus it would have to be something we find before...
  15. Guibou9

Thoughts and Ideas General

Oh damn! Nice. I wanna fight that, looks scary and mean.
  16. Guibou9

Undead Tavern Meeting ... (AI Bug?)

Yeah that actually just sounds fun to me... :P
  17. Guibou9

Where have you seen the ghouls ???
  18. Guibou9

WOAh... seriously ? No big thingy with a flail? Holy shit... I wanted to fight that stuff so badly :'( Noooo.
  19. Guibou9

Ooh.. you mean like the regular mouse hold goin' by default LtR instead of RtL ? Or just the hand holding the main weapon on the character itself.
  20. Guibou9

[Suggestion SG] - Tracking Log

If they don't make a system like that, you can be certain I will as well! Hahaha. I will track everything I do... I'm just fucked like that.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.