Search results

1. Fanzeo

What's taking so long?

Clearly there's no denying that the community has different expectations and levels of involvement concerning Baremettles games. I don't think playing devil's advocate is generating artificial opinions, but rather acknowledging that the argument isn't one sided. It's not diminishing the fact...
  2. Fanzeo

What's taking so long?

Haha I realize we aren't actually disagreeing all together. I'm just trying to play devil's advocate for the way the community reacts within certain threads. I fully agree that if the forum culture escalates to this point of toxicity there is clearly a need for consistent communication. I also...
  3. Fanzeo

What's taking so long?

This isn't something I'm disagreeing with. In fact the bulk of my post was making the recommendation that their communication style should be a bit more systematic and organized. I understand fully the amount of time people have been waiting, but the unfortunate conclusion is that unless...
  4. Fanzeo

What's taking so long?

Hey Tony, I think you've taken the appropriate measures to inform the forums regarding the reasoning for sparse details, while trying to mitigate conflict to the best of your abilities. It's difficult because the justifications for the discontent are valid, as the development period has been...
  5. Fanzeo

Patch 6.3 Level Thread - SPOILERS

Yes I found it as exceptional quality the first time. It appears you're just getting unlucky haha
  6. Fanzeo

Anyone know if the crystals deplete while in the sockets? I imagine they do considering there was an empty one in the helmet.
  7. Fanzeo

Also I just realized you don't have to get ambushed by the statue knights. You can actually trigger them and fight them one on one by attacking them enough times. I'm not sure if you require the token to do so however.
  8. Fanzeo

Hey guys so i'm curious how far you've progressed into the next level. So far I've killed 6 statue knights and I've gotten 6 blue crystals, 2 amber, and one green. In addition I just got a great mace that has a socket as well. Anyways, my question is what is this lightning and does it kill you...
  9. Fanzeo

[Bug - v0.6.1.9e] repeated CTD, openGL driver reports "TDR" error

Arisian you're a genuis! Just underclocked my gpu and i've been playing a steady 2 hours without any driver issues. Thanks for the help!
  10. Fanzeo

[Bug - v0.6.1.9e] repeated CTD, openGL driver reports "TDR" error

Yeah i'm running with a gtx 580 on windows 7 x64 as well, and recently my driver has been crashing consistently within 5 minutes of playing. I tried a driver update with a clean install but to to no avail, so i'm going to try that overclocking method you proposed. Hopefully I don't need to...
  11. Fanzeo

Sad update...

Here's my two cents on the matter. I've sunk around 150 hours into the game beating the single player 3 times and having a full master roster in my arena, with my main wearing full exceptional plate and the rest wearing normal or higher quality. At first I found the game quite challenging, like...
  12. Fanzeo

Switching Weapons&Inventory

I'm curious to see the intention with weapon swapping in the arena. As of now there isn't a way to set up your weapon load out for your fighters. However, you can pick up a weapon during a match like "elimination" and swap throughout each round. Currently that's the extent of arena weapon swapping.
  13. Fanzeo

A few questions...

Apart from the adept helmet having slightly worse properties in pierce, yes it does matter. If somebody lands a blow on your face it will do significant damage. The coverage in this game is extremely practical and if a part of your body is exposed it's susceptible to unmitigated damage. Also to...
  14. Fanzeo

Arena Stock Turnover

haha i've played too much. I also came across a random glitch where my character was duel wielding 2-h swords and every time I dragged the sword off of my character it duplicated. I've never been able to replicate the glitch but I made at least 150g off it and then farmed the rest. So I kinda...
  15. Fanzeo

Arena Stock Turnover

So i'm at the point where all of my hirelings are decked out in full plate and my main is in full exceptional gear, withholding superior pants. I'm just farming for the last pieces I want and in order to expedite the process I have to enter and forfeit matches; which is extremely tedious. I...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.