Search results

1. F

Thoughts and Ideas General

@Syllabear3, @Gsprfdude, You guys are arguing opinion, and therefore should just stop. You're getting nowhere, and it's beginning to devolve into insult-tossing. Sui Generis (and, by extension, Exanima) is certainly not an easy game. I don't believe it is meant to be easy, and the devs have...
  2. F

Postponement

BLASPHEMY!!!
  3. F

Postponement

Exactly. They got 11 hours and 20 minutes on my clock.
  4. F

Postponement

"Also planned for this prelude is the ability to duel your friends on LAN with characters you build in the single player experience." -- OP Looks like they're putting multiplayer in the prelude. Whether or not we'll get it in this first alpha version is another question (I would actually be...
  5. F

Postponement

That reminds me of Vork from that show The Guild xD
  6. F

Postponement

The delay was totally expected. No harsh feelings. It's just one more day... one... more... day... link (youtube) In all seriousness, though, I wouldn't be too surprised if something else popped up on release day (like us breaking the download server 30 seconds after they drop the link), and...
  7. F

Inspiring Fear

While I think that some level of fear, or at least suspense, could certainly be created within the game, I don't think that a fully frightening experience could be achieved because of one simple fact: The game uses an isometric view. Most if not all of the horror games I have seen use either a...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.