Search results

1. Reiher Allendi

New trick for your game from an archer god.

No problem about bow or crossbow in the game, if the gameplay be challenging like in close combat. But only if you are able to use a chair to block the arrow before rape the huntar... I mean, archer.
  2. Reiher Allendi

Exanima Lore Thread

Sorry, I'm not sure if you are right. English isn't my main language - I'll search about it.
  3. Reiher Allendi

Exanima Lore Thread

I did corrections. I think now all others errors are from in-game content.
  4. Reiher Allendi

nothing equipped when joining Arena

Add me in Steam: reiherallendi.
  5. Reiher Allendi

Have you equipped every single rank (inept, aspirant, novice, adept, expert and master) in your rooster? 1 silver = 12 copper 1 gold = 12 silver = 144 copper
  6. Reiher Allendi

About Weapon and Armor (and more)

Strange, for me, shield + one handed sword is for me, harder than any style. I can play it only "crouching" - something not fair.
  7. Reiher Allendi

Read it. You'll find it useful. http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/a-really-brief-small-guide-for-arena-beta-version.3193/
  8. Reiher Allendi

About Weapon and Armor (and more)

I don't like to use, but looks like polearms are the best weapon of choice in Exanima. Then I asked myself: if polearms are cheaper and perhaps easier to use and repair, why in medieval setting it's not too much used by historical characters? We know that polearms have weakness in too close...
  9. Reiher Allendi

I want to be able to roll when downed.

"WASD" keybinds should affect you while lying down. Since roll is too complicated to implement yet - if "WASD" move you a little before stand up again, it may be helpful against these blows.
  10. Reiher Allendi

Object physic interaction bug (video)

You mean, the game? If yes - why? ___________________________________________________________________ Took so long - but I finally beat a enemy without risk of lose health. Just to learn that's not exactly failsafe if you are lazy or hurried.
  11. Reiher Allendi

Object physic interaction bug (video)

This bug happened after walking over a barricade of trash loot. Solved after removing weapon and torch from my character.
  12. Reiher Allendi

Different layer of armour

I wouldn't use only in real life because of sight restriction.
  13. Reiher Allendi

Orlack's complete(or lack thereof) guide to armour

I'll try to help - but I'm not too active right know (because I'm studying neuroscience/psychopharmacology and trying to learn calculus alone to start engineer again). Something I should like to see is some kind of database with printscreens. I think many people prefer pictures instead text or...
  14. Reiher Allendi

Some fun and realistic game mechanics that can me made

I would prefer leather armor, crossbow and daggers with poison. I would try to attack only by ambush - if some heavy armor guard spot me - I feel more confortable being able to run faster to hide myself instead face it. I'm skinny, so heavy armor isn't exactly the best choice for me. But I may...
  15. Reiher Allendi

Delete your character because you lost 20% hp before first save point: >Fun >Unnecessary game mechanic
  16. Reiher Allendi

Stealth, thaumaturgy and ranged combat (archer). These things just can't be easy, it would ruin the game. Xlegolasx, Kakashibr and Gandalfthewhite should not agree. __________________________ (edit: just to not make another post) I was thinking - ok, I know this game is supposed to be hard...
  17. Reiher Allendi

What about "rogues", "assassins"?
  18. Reiher Allendi

I cant install the game 0.6.1

My hard drive is full to the point I must always delete something before install.
  19. Reiher Allendi

I can't believe this worked.

Soon devs are going to troll us putting a key there. But a key that wouldn't open any lock.
  20. Reiher Allendi

I agree with you. The question isn't exactly nerf "heavy armor" - I just want to feel more advantage of not use some specific parts of armor.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.