Search results

1. Sony Black

Boardgame kickstarters

They finally posted a gameplay video for the project in my opening post, but sadly it is in french... Well, better than nothing I guess :D here is a link to the update with the video: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1502811376/napoleon-saga-waterloo/posts/1914564 (update #33). The...
  2. Sony Black

Boardgame kickstarters

Hello everyone, I haven't posted here in quite some while :) In recent years I've gotten deeper and deeper into the boardgame hobby and recently started to look for promising kickstarters. Disclaimer: I realize a LOT of kickstarted boardgames come out as suboptimal, but some are real gems...
  3. Sony Black

About your claim that magic is badly done in many games - I wanted to suggest you to try Magicka...

About your claim that magic is badly done in many games - I wanted to suggest you to try Magicka (the first one, not the upcoming Wizard wars). It system for casting is very entertaining, even more so in coop mulitplayer :P
  4. Sony Black

Kingdom Come - Deliverance

Zdenka will gove most of the money - how I understood it the kickstarter was more about convincing him that interest for the game exists. I think I've read about 6 or 7 millions coming from him (don't ask me where I've read that, but I'm sure I have :p).
  5. Sony Black

New Background Image

I'm also quite sure that this image has been here from the beggining ;)
  6. Sony Black

Question regarding disguises

Well iguess it would still be OK with guards uniforms - my guess would be that they were made to fit on an average person, since they (probably) wouldn't order a complete new armor for every new guard. Though i guess that some armors are more "forgiving" than others in terms of not fitting...
  7. Sony Black

Nice catch :) Though i still wonder if disguises are "binary" (so you either are disguised and won't be recognised or you aren't and they will see through it) or if it is a more fluent transition - a % based chance that the disguise works depending on multiple parameters (which sounds far more...
  8. Sony Black

Since we have seen the player to disguise him/herself as a guard in the new public video i would like to ask a few questions about that mechanic. I would like to ask - would the other guards suspect something when the player would have run up to them? And how good does the disguise have to be -...
  9. Sony Black

Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders

9 hours to go and so close.... Come on guys we can make it :D
  10. Sony Black

Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders

So anyone remembers Panzer General? Sots: GP is a hex-based, sci-fi strategy game for PC & Android - featuring the tanks, air craft and infantry of the Sword of the Stars universe. It s curretnly beeing funded in a indiegogo...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.