Search results

1. Yngvald

Coffee Diary 22/5/23

Wait 'til Lapty hears about this.
  2. Yngvald

Coffee Diary 29/3/21

Rock solid on all fronts. Never seen anything quite like it, can't wait to see and try out this procedurality ingame
  3. Yngvald

And i didnt want to hire one of these guys...

You get my gist.
  4. Yngvald

Accurately, no. Let alone cleanly. At any case, you proved my point: Found the 1%.
  5. Yngvald

90's Diablo thread.

Reminds me of this post I made in the mod ideas thread, from about three years ago.
  6. Yngvald

That guy knows more about swords and test cutting than 99% of people on this forum. Just saying ; )
  7. Yngvald

Half Handing

The word you're looking for is half-swording. Part of this is implemented with the two-handed thrust, and I vaguely recall Madoc alluding to different stances.
  8. Yngvald

Poll: Are shields wielded by hostile NPCs too effective?

Sounds like a complicated endeavor to introduce that type of contraption. Only Madoc would truly know, but I suspect you'd need an entirely different approach to the character's weapon handling mechanics as to not hit himself, the multi-layered physics behind the object, and for the character to...
  9. Yngvald

The beast tier level?

The puritan in me only has this to say: Put "beast" in the title of this thread, as it's too unspecific. Makes sure people who may be interested in the arena beast can find your thread, and those interested in the general question of what might be the "best tier" know to look further.
  10. Yngvald

Exanima 0.6.4.5

Haha...! Oh gods, I'd so have a blast LAN:ing Sui Generis with you and @Syllabear3
  11. Yngvald

Exanima 0.6.4.3

Superb stuff. A real and delicious appetizer for the next chapter of this deep, dark adventure...
  12. Yngvald

Steam/Greenlight

+1 Seems like a simple way to accomplish what is promised, was pondering along the same lines.
  13. Yngvald

Steam/Greenlight

You raise a valid point, but I was speaking more of key in a broader sense of access to what can be seen in the account page seen here. Since we are in fact discussing a 2nd party distribution channel which happens to be DRM-locked, what I'm asking for is how the game conceivable would be...
  14. Yngvald

Steam/Greenlight

So we would have to assume that every person that purchases (a copy = subscription) of Sui Generis on Steam would also recieve a separate key to their DRM-free copy of the game?
  15. Yngvald

What Mod Would You Make?

I feel it would suit this game very well. Still, keep in mind that the "Diablo" I'm speaking of refers to a very specific set of aesthetics and lore. You have to experience the original game in particular to see exactly where I'm coming from. Sounds... Intriguing. Is it by any chance some form...
  16. Yngvald

What Mod Would You Make?

1. Have been playing the alpha combat, and it just dawned on me... Blizzard's Diablo. It had that feel to it. I think there also was something about the beginning music. Very grateful type of level design in that game as well, dungeon after dungeon below an old church. Many such assets will...
  17. Yngvald

Forum Feedback

First, I want to say that this is by far the most aesthetically pleasing and usable forum I've seen for quite some time, it furthermore fits perfectly to the atmosphere you've accomplished with Sui Generis. Apart from the "account" popup being perhaps a little too crowded, there is only one...
  18. Yngvald

Just as daylight needs the dusk, does the night need its dawn.

Just as daylight needs the dusk, does the night need its dawn.
  19. Yngvald

Astronaut avatars?!

Something tells me you're here to stay. And... continually reproduce.
  20. Yngvald

Melee Combat

Done properly, an avid, say... sword-and-shield-fighter ought become better at melee martials in general. A little bit better with maces. A little bit better with short swords, maybe daggers. Not as much with spears. And sticking with one weapon, you start to get better control of the balance of...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.