Search results

1. Synagoga_Satanae

Grand list of dev quotes on features

Oh yeah! Potential dismemberment would give me more reason to fight with two handed weapons! :D Nice work with the post btw.
  2. Synagoga_Satanae

Press TAB multiple times for different combat stances

I like this idea very much. Reminds me of the 1st Witcher game with 3 combat style (fast, strong and group).
  3. Synagoga_Satanae

Healing salves

Ermm.....Ouch? :confused:
  4. Synagoga_Satanae

Some fun and realistic game mechanics that can me made

+1 for sheathing weapons :D
  5. Synagoga_Satanae

Historical techniques and Exanima

I'm sure it is. This game is beyond amazing.
  6. Synagoga_Satanae

Bare mettle saved my life!

It would be a true Exanima moment if you trip on a random piece of furniture while sprinting and poke your eye out with a torch. :eek:
  7. Synagoga_Satanae

Is it? I havent played the latest patches yet :confused:
  8. Synagoga_Satanae

Coffee or Tea?

Coffee by day, Tea by night :rolleyes:
  9. Synagoga_Satanae

It would mean alot more work on a very full work-plate but I think it's a very good idea. If they do go for historical accuracy, I want to be able to perform half-swording. This would be great in close quarters when you're using a two-handed sword and/or fighting a heavily armored opponent. :D
  10. Synagoga_Satanae

Slight Coordination Dyslexia

Excellent, most of my fun in exanima comes from the learning process. We start off playing so clumsy and awkwardly at first and next thing you know, you're slicing your opponents behind the head with a well placed Backswing :D Good luck with the training.
  11. Synagoga_Satanae

“Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without...

“Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split open”
  12. Synagoga_Satanae

Exanima 0.6 Released

Amazing game, keep up the fine work BM :D
  13. Synagoga_Satanae

Slight Coordination Dyslexia

As much as I understand how difficult it can be in the heat of battle, my suggestion would be to always keep the camera behind you. Simple reason is that it may take a while for the devs to tend to your request and after all, Exanima is all about adaptation. I myself would often back up from my...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.