Search results

1. blobface

Exanima 0.6.4.6

I have been a member of this forum since 2012, and I'm glad to have read Madoc's response to this sort of general nagging question regarding delivery. However, the amount of money they raised was really little, in another post where I expressed concern over the project, my worry is that they...
  2. blobface

Exanima 0.6.4.3

I probably was being harsh, but like you I used to say the exact things you've said on the defensive on this very forum, there's no doubt the combat and inventory systems are very innovative, but like you said, they are engine features, not in itself a game, I guess 4 years is how long it took...
  3. blobface

Exanima 0.6.4.3

I hate to say it but as a backer and forum member since 2012, I still don't feel this game is a "game" yet, even to this day it feels like a demo (an amazing one) with an arena to allow us to beta test the combat. I look forward to Sui Generis when it's released, and I hope it'll be something...
  4. blobface

Can we have info about the develop progress?

I'm a huge fan of this development and have been with them since 2012, I get excited every time we get a new version / when Maddoc posts an update, I'm probably not the only one but I often go on his profile to read his "Latest posts" just so I don't miss any info he's posted. However, without...
  5. blobface

so the... Troll

I finally got to that level yesterday, and at the time I didn't even realise the game had checkpoints so when that thing was charging at me, I just panicked and started sprinting around unexplored areas of the map, which results in about 6 skeletons chasing after me, which made me panic even...
  6. blobface

[OPINION] Repeated Failure is Getting Frustrating

The same way you seem to be able to telepathically pick things up, move things around, or open doors... that is how the door latches are operated. I just accepted it as part of the game mechanism and its way of abstracting reality to simplify it. I can appreciate some things bother some people...
  7. blobface

Update #30

Then I think there's pretty much only yourself to blame for having unrealistic expectations, Divine Divinity Original Sin, DayZ, Wasteland 2, the list goes on forever, games (where the dev really care about the outcome) take much longer to develop than anyone could anticipate, even if they have...
  8. blobface

Modeling fighting stances in medieval swordsmanship

I agree to some extend that it shouldn't require practice to just act in a way to look "natural", but then again, most people trying to play a flight sim would crash on their first few goes while they could effortlessly fly a fighter jet on GTA5, and in the world of combat games, I think SG...
  9. blobface

Modeling fighting stances in medieval swordsmanship

I think one of the issues this game faces in regards to combat is that it's much more realistic than any other combat games we have ever seen, the comment on it being "off balance" / "drunk" is mostly because it's treading so close to the uncanny valley that we instantly pick up any small...
  10. blobface

Games with great stories

I was going to start a new thread for this... but this seems too appropriate for me not to post it here instead.
  11. blobface

MUD?

Has anyone here played/plays MUD? I used to write a MUD game with 3 other people when I was between the age of 12-16... and I remember thinking how awesome it would be if somebody were to make a video game that has combat like you see in some MUD games (slightly automated, but every fight would...
  12. blobface

Astronaut avatars?!

Can I join?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.