Search results

1. Zahdra

Sui Generis crime and punishment.

I wonder how prison sentences will work in game, whether or not you'll have to serve them or not? Oblivions system was alright where you simply slept and your sentence was through, but I think a little more features to keep the player interested in prison life would be nice. Perhaps manual...
  2. Zahdra

Was level 1 made a lot easier or am I just lucky this time around?

Well you're definitely more geared than me... and I imagine a lot farther. I've been putting off gaming for a few weeks due to a few heavy classes but I'm hoping I can get back into it this weekend.
  3. Zahdra

Good gosh such a messy inventory...
  4. Zahdra

You may not have searched as thoroughly or taken a different route your first run through. I know that most times when I died and I restarted, I found items, rooms and pathways (and of course enemies) I did not in my first or second life.
  5. Zahdra

Profile pictures Thread

Oh -- whoopsie! Uh... Sorry! :oops:
  6. Zahdra

Profile pictures Thread

I hear more and more of EA shutting down games... Kind of straying off-topic here but I heard Darkspore is going down, too. Anyways thats pretty cool.
  7. Zahdra

You're a big guy.

You're a big guy.
  8. Zahdra

Profile pictures Thread

I see so many avatars here! Some familiar, most very strange... So let's do some show and tell. What is your avatar and why? Mine's Eva Green. Why? Well - I'd like to say "Why not?" I dare you to try and find a prettier actress. I actually intended to put a picture of one of M|O|O|N's album...
  9. Zahdra

Some ideas for a save for permadeath

I thought the idea behind this game was that the main character is special in the sense that he/she is able to respawn?
  10. Zahdra

About AI and smart targeting

According to the starter guide and the preface before starting the game, I believe it states the enemy looks for the nearest or most lethal opening in combat to strike at you.
  11. Zahdra

Will Russification in games exanima and Sui Generis?

There are quite a few people on this planet. I am certain someone out there will translate it roughly by a year's time or so.
  12. Zahdra

Will Russification in games exanima and Sui Generis?

I find that the best and most helpful translations come from the community. If modding is an option for these games, I see no reason why a collaboration of a few people couldn't make conversions for all foreign languages.
  13. Zahdra

Utilizing the Journal

I beg to differ. While it holds no practical use gameplay wise, I wouldn't consider it useless. In fact, I dearly wish more RPGs would offer a journal system for the player to use. It makes me feel much more engaged in the world as I experience it through my character's eyes... Sure, I could...
  14. Zahdra

Utilizing the Journal

Have you guys been using the journal at all in your travels throughout the dark depths of Exanima? I find that I get more attached and engaged with my character should I add a little life and roleplay to them. Like a little tidbit here for example: At first when I read the journals and books...
  15. Zahdra

Signs!

I think it's a lot more fun to navigate without any sort of assistance. After I kept dying after getting the compass (and already reaching the first checkpoint), I got tired of having to keep tracking back so I just went on without it, started using my memory. I feel games like Exanima are best...
  16. Zahdra

Anyone else feeling bad about killing so many women?

They are not women anymore once you've murdered them. Then, they are corpses.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.