Search results

1. Endyamond

Settings Steam Controller for Exanima

While waiting for Bare Mettle releases the official setting for steam controller, I've made a personal that puts all of the commands on the controller. After hours of experimentation, I finally abandoned the mouse and keyboard in favor of the steam controller, making it more immediate and...
  2. Endyamond

Exanima 0.6.3.7

Hi, I've tryed again, the GPU goes to 85C... And I heard that something is wrong, because ther is a strange rumor. It all started from the 6.3 update. I hope there will be soon a new update that fix this problem.
  3. Endyamond

Exanima 0.6.3.7

Maybe it's true, but when I start to play the game I heard an abnormal ticking, very loud, that stops only when I close Exanima. It's really something wrong, I have an SSD disk, so it can't be the pin of the hard disk. And it's so only from the 6.3.7 version.
  4. Endyamond

Exanima 0.6.3.7

Hi, with this last update, playing the game increase the temperature of my GPU till 65C. So I can't play more than 10 minutes... I've an Nvidia 660ti, any suggestion?
  5. Endyamond

Exanima 0.6.2.0

Top, thanks!
  6. Endyamond

Exanima 0.6.2.0

I haven't any update... Also in the steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/362490
  7. Endyamond

Exanima 0.6.2.0

Any news? Last update was on the 02/27....
  8. Endyamond

Source Filmmaker

it's a shame, it would have been nice to make some clips...
  9. Endyamond

Source Filmmaker

Is there the possibility to have some models & map to create animations and clips with Source Filmmaker?
  10. Endyamond

Arena Questions

Does anyone know the difference between challenge and duel in arena?
  11. Endyamond

Support for analog stick

Hi, I tried with a steam controller with a home made configuration... And the response was over my expectation! I've always thought that was really difficult to play this game with a pad, but now I believe that's really possible. The major issues are the difference between exploring & fighting...
  12. Endyamond

Exanima 0.6.2.0

Press "R" button
  13. Endyamond

Character's age influence gameplay?

Hi, does anybody have discovered if the age of the character influence the gameplay, and how? Thanks

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.