Search results

1. DetonatorLoki

Steam/Greenlight

The community seems rather small. Green light would bring in massive numbers. I voted yes based on this
  2. DetonatorLoki

On Schedule...

Calling late March - early April. I am fine with this.
  3. DetonatorLoki

Why I haven't backed Sui Generis (yet)

Agreed, I'm being a dick.
  4. DetonatorLoki

Thanks for taking the time to reply. That puts things into much better perspective that I had beforehand. To explain myself I've been burned so many times this year through crowd funding and I am genuinely excited about this game and really don't want it to happen again. After reading what...
  5. DetonatorLoki

You fronted over £2000 on an idea that you will see zero return on financially? Please never work in finance. Also, you are 16 apparently so you are either involved with BM somehow or your parents paid for you in which case it might as well have been £1 when you clearly don't know the actual...
  6. DetonatorLoki

I'm sorry but Phil Fish is a total dickhead & has nothing to do with this. You wrote your post out like a piece of North Korean propaganda, what do you expect? It looks so forced and fake. i've shown zero faith? I fronted £40 on an idea, that's about as much faith as I'm willing to show with...
  7. DetonatorLoki

Hate to burst your bubble but the dev of Cubworld took all the preorder and alpha money and has stopped making the game. This game was announced a year a go. They have stated they want to release in mid 2014. That is around 9 months a way. They honestly don't have enough to show people when how...
  8. DetonatorLoki

They are shooting for a mid 2014 release and we've yet to see anything outside of a tech reel. I backed this game in November and so far I've seen one video 10 months a go. Crowd funding has become an absolute joke. 90% of games funded have been an absolute let down save for a few. I've backed...
  9. DetonatorLoki

I'm an insider who backed with £40 but apparently I don't even get access to the videos either. The last video I saw for this game that I've already paid for was back in February. People I know who have backed this have completely forgotten it exists due to the absolute lack of anything for...
  10. DetonatorLoki

Stats and combat AI

What new video? I got an e-mail but no link.
  11. DetonatorLoki

New forum titles

Where I'd love to have something constructive to put forwards I'm afraid I don't and I'm posting to see if it says insider. As consolation for my lack of intellectual content here is a picture of a cat that I hope will make up for it: Can't wait to see what you guys are working on in the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.