Search results

1. S

Map random

Randomizing Enemy locations and numbers would add a bit of freshness. Knowing what enemies are behind each door and what they're armed with does kill the suspense a bit. Beyond the portal things seem fine to me, the enemies are able to roam the hallways enough that you can't predict where they...
  2. S

Local music thread!

A very talented band from Halifax, Nova Scotia. As for Halifax Metal, meet Orchid's Curse. This band is very "Panteraesque" My friend and I built the robot suit in the video.
  3. S

This is what i tried to say about maps.

Rather than Procedural, I think it would be amazing to have a map editor. It would lead to a vast selection of community made levels to play.
  4. S

Environment Interaction - sitting on chairs/benches, lying on beds, destructible objects

Just placing a vote for no sleeping and no sitting, that is all.
  5. S

Environment Interaction - sitting on chairs/benches, lying on beds, destructible objects

Explore, fight, explore, fight, run away, run away, repeat. "Hey, you know what would improve this game play?" Explore, fight, sit in chair............, run away, run away, sit in chair............, repeat.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.