Search results

1. Zevly

Error codes and texture problems.

I no longer have this issue. Everything is back to normal. I have a 7k built gaming pc so I don't think it's hardware. Keep up the good work Madoc!
  2. Zevly

Yeah that same error happen to me. But in the arena. Odd thing is though your texture for your chainmail is different. Mine is just all gray etc. Even the armor. Everything armor wise is gray. But the cloth and leather etc look normal. I'm also on high graphics on everything.
  3. Zevly

Well... The armor used to shine now it is just dark grey. Not sure if it's been changed or just a problem in textures not loading correctly. (used to shine) Joined a Master-Fray-Adept and got these error codes below. After winning the match, It went to load back into the main corridor where you...
  4. Zevly

Errors and textures not loading correctly?

Well... The armor used to shine now it is just dark grey. Not sure if it's been changed or just a problem in textures not loading correctly. (used to shine) Joined a Master-Fray-Adept and got these error codes below. After winning the match, It went to load back into the main corridor where you...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.