Search results

1. reidoguy

Decrypting the map in level 2

Forest Fork? do you mean Forest Fort? ( A fork would require a path that would lead to a two way) also a mooring is an anchor of a boat or a place where a boat is anchored, thus why it's line along the river.
  2. reidoguy

Big game hunting /thread/

jeez, someone has way too much time on their hands, I've killed many a golem aswell, I just don't go carrying around the bodies, lol
  3. reidoguy

here, take this picture as monster hunting inspiration. you can do it soldier!
  4. reidoguy

he has a weak spot on his back and as well on his hands, you just have to avoid his attacks and get some heavily armored companions to last so you can get getting your hits in. good point but no one would understand the name at first sight. I have to agree but blunt weapons still play a huge...
  5. reidoguy

Reputation?

Although older thread, its an interesting concept really, but in general preference I do hope that there will be a leaderboard like in STALKER to show reputation by title.
  6. reidoguy

Unknown Sword

would go well Merk's screaming mod.
  7. reidoguy

Unknown Sword

suppository sword?
  8. reidoguy

This is a thread to post pics to show your big game kills and tell stories about troubling combat grounds to rare finds of equipment that you have come across in the game. basically entertainment til the next big one drops (I will progressively post more and more dead monsters as much as I can.)...
  9. reidoguy

Unknown Sword

post pic?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.