Search results

1. C0rvin

Camera Control Issue

The feature was developed to use it for focusing on objects, Madoc and most of the hardened Exanima folk from the Discord agree on this, and refrain from using it, they only use MMB for combat and travelling. I used it combat pretty much all the time but now resorted to completely unbinding it.
  2. C0rvin

Camera Control Issue

Space bar is only really used when wanting to focus on say, an object. It isnt/shouldnt be used for travelling or combat, so I don't see how it is a problem in the first place. But still good pointing it out, as it was probably not intended this way.
  3. C0rvin

[Spoiler] How to reach level 6

Probably because the game engine was missing proper integration of natural terrain, which maybe was part of that level. Now that we have that, expect the story to be updated soon ish
  4. C0rvin

My game is broken and I need help please

It might be a problem with laptops. I did see similar behavious on my friend's laptop. Game was in slow-motion and very glitchy. On my PC and Laptop it worked fine. Pretty weird actually.
  5. C0rvin

I feel ripped off and sad about Sui Generis

They apparently are working on it behind the scenes while figuring out all the technical stuff and new gameplay additions in Exanima. I haven't backed the Kickstarter so I can't really say anything about it but what I got with Exanima already was enough to keep me entertained until now. Sui...
  6. C0rvin

The beast and other huge enemies.

Well, at least 2 weeks ago. He posted the update on his Beam Channel
  7. C0rvin

The beast and other huge enemies.

Madoc already added ceilings to every arena. The Ogre cannot launch you out anymore
  8. C0rvin

Level 5 content question

Yeah I notices the same thing after some testing, we need to wait for a fix.
  9. C0rvin

Post your explore mode equipament!!

Well but sadly I didn't quite earn it...
  10. C0rvin

Torch Drop

I like the idea of having something attached to your belt, like the skyrim wearable lantern mod.
  11. C0rvin

Post your explore mode equipament!!

Well, I just got this beauty.
  12. C0rvin

Level 5 content question

Well I did some exploring, and turns out that the Boss was gone for me too. Which made the sweet armor not much of a reward. I feel like I don't deserve it considering it's also the first time that I've seen it. D:
  13. C0rvin

Level 5 content question

Also since the new update the golems don't really work. All hunched over or in the ground. Really weird
  14. C0rvin

Level 5 content question

If you die, you respawn with the gear you had before the portal at said portal. That'll reset all enemies. I don't know wether or not just leaving through the portal and re-entering will also reset enemies, might be worth a try.
  15. C0rvin

Level 5 content question

There is a golem at the location of the armor, no? Has blue eyes, is bigger and stronger than the rest?
  16. C0rvin

Exanima 0.6.4.3

So will the next big update contain a big addition to the story line ? That's what I'm reading in the post ;) EDIT: Also I haven't noticed any Master Beast modes, are they in? The picture suggests that they should be in or be added in a small update soon
  17. C0rvin

Improving Movement.

Ah ok, thank you for the input. Previously I never ever tapped the movements keys. I was dashing always and it seemed to work best. But with the upcoming ogre fights etc. focusing on precise movement seemed like a good idea to me.
  18. C0rvin

Improving Movement.

I am currently working on improving my movements and balance while moving. Previously I'd always dash, which caused my character to wobble around, but what do you guys think which is the best way to use dash? I was trying to use it in sprint mode, and relying more on the small adjustments but...
  19. C0rvin

On the Subject of Axes...

I personally am a user of Swords and Maces. Although I'd like to try a sword-axe combo once the next update releases. Might make an interesting playstyle.
  20. C0rvin

403 - Forbidden (Can't download... no Steam key)

You can play the game though, right? With the version you get when buying from the website?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.