Search results

1. Tamha & Xalbrus

Save issues ?

Yeah the handling will be changing quite a bit, while it should have been deleted that particular issue will no longer matter with the next version. Kinda a bug in that the save file still existed because you hadn't exited to replace the file.
  2. Tamha & Xalbrus

Save issues ?

@ StrikerJG1 What version of the game is that on? If the steam version, there is only one save and making a new game rather than continuing should replace that save. The save behavior will change eventually however and the potential of unexpected behavior in the loads should be eliminated.
  3. Tamha & Xalbrus

Exanima 0.4.2 Beta Released

Thanks for the response Tony, though the issue remains even after verifying all registry entries are clear of any instances of Exanima. The Installer locks up with a full progress bar on Extracting from Archive. The Archive version installs a few files then errors with a cabinet integrity fault...
  4. Tamha & Xalbrus

Exanima 0.4.2 Beta Released

0.4.2 locks up during installation and the archive reports a cabinet file fault, 0.4.1 installs/repairs correctly however, is anyone else experiencing this issue? 0.4.2 HF refuses to write to the system. (Repeated on 2 computers using windows 8.1 Home edition, both systems have had no issue...
  5. Tamha & Xalbrus

What Mod Would You Make?

Well, I know what I may not make the next time I make a mod... a comments page. >.<
  6. Tamha & Xalbrus

Status Update

..... only one programmer? With all you have accomplished thus far and the rigging nightmare the physics based animations must be that is... well beyond amazing, Deific in comparison. I am awestruck, and from the implications mentioned in the past for other developments and stabilizing even on...
  7. Tamha & Xalbrus

Status Update

@nikko0803: I feel you may have taken what I meant as emphasis a bit too matter-of-fact. I have yet to have any of my own projects meet a criteria of reasonable time, though in most cases I don't know something is going to be late until it is, sometimes things go awry. I was attempting at the...
  8. Tamha & Xalbrus

Status Update

I started at that tier and glad that I did, though it would be nice to know if they think there will be anything ready by the end of the month. I would prefer, personally it be late rather than not ready for user feedback. From my perspective offering as much support to the project as I can...
  9. Tamha & Xalbrus

Thoughts and Ideas General

Hi Juri, a lot of notable thoughts there, have you had a chance to see the public videos? Not with all of those specific control sequences but all of that is already in the development build I believe, have a look at the videos in the media section and you can see much of that content...
  10. Tamha & Xalbrus

What Mod Would You Make?

It's a bit more than a simple player home, but I don't want to detract from the thread, it is what I would make assuming it fit into the lore... if not well Maybe some dungeon delves. Anything story driven is best left to the original development in my opinion as voices as rarely possible to...
  11. Tamha & Xalbrus

Personal Project, a Sui Generis monster?

I think it looks fantastic, doesn't need to be scientifically believable... heck my airship has about 1/100th sized a gas envelope to be logically able to have any hope of being airborne but meh it's fantasy.
  12. Tamha & Xalbrus

Status Update

Personally I would like to check out some houses maybe play with the environment tools and world item placement etc. I tried to use the weapon racks in the alpha but was having some trouble with the Z axis orientation.
  13. Tamha & Xalbrus

What Mod Would You Make?

Yeah it's another Zepplin, a bit more elegant than my Skyrim one as I mentioned, more of a Rivendell feel to it. If you google my author name 'Deapri' you can see the current project if you are interested.
  14. Tamha & Xalbrus

What Mod Would You Make?

I'm sitting on a beautiful airship model waiting for a game it fits well into, providing the lore allows for it I may see how such heightened physics work out with it. It's a bit more elegant than my Skyrim one so would need an equally beautiful game.
  15. Tamha & Xalbrus

What's inappropriate?

Edit: To get a little more back on topic, with the manner in which most games handle applying scars or facegen would be readily enough added as markers that could effect the AI sure, as well as making a mess in someones house might. Would it be worth the effort of coding those markers, and how...
  16. Tamha & Xalbrus

What's inappropriate?

Yes, I was more looking at the idea of whether or not physical markers like scars or other visual traits on the player model would apply. I would suspect not however due to the trivial nature of that kind of response. I was mostly expanding on Avran's thoughts, not the large visual queue...
  17. Tamha & Xalbrus

Where to download the game...?

There has been no full game release, what has been made available to Alpha backers is a combat physics simulator primarily for physics and AI feedback purposes. Wherever that information came from was mistaken or perhaps you misread the post. If you are not an Alpha backer and wish to be one to...
  18. Tamha & Xalbrus

Personal Project, a Sui Generis monster?

Puts my Airship to shame... beautiful modeling work. ~Xalbrus aka Deapri
  19. Tamha & Xalbrus

What's inappropriate?

Been thinking on this subject and wouldn't mind a little more clarity however I am more of a hands on hind of person, I learn best by doing things. Seeing how it works in game will ultimately answer the questions better than anything else. Until we do however I am willing to wait and see rather...
  20. Tamha & Xalbrus

Worth the buy now?

I love that quote, and I am extremely hyped for the game, at the time of endorsement it was purely from a perspective of the technological improvements. Speaking of Skyrim as an example, that is missing a large factor. Given how much content the modding community has exhumed from the game as...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.