Search results

1. Jimmini

Came back - hugely dissapointed - options feedback

You can change the cursor color and size by editing the settings file. From the 0.8.3 update announcement:
  2. Jimmini

this system does not meet the minimum requirements to run exanima

I suggest posting your issue along with your system specs on their Discord, as you're much more likely to receive help there. Other than that, you could try renaming the game's save folder (%AppData%\Exanima) to something else and see if it runs then.
  3. Jimmini

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Here are some comparisons between the old and the new graphics, introduced in the latest update (which improved global illumination, reflections, materials, etc.): Link Might want to open the images in separate tabs and switch between them, or download the zip (by clicking the three dots). The...
  4. Jimmini

Exanima planned feature list

Reserved
  5. Jimmini

Exanima planned feature list

This is an unofficial, incomplete list of planned, considered and denied additions to Exanima, with links to official sources. An older (potentially outdated) list specific to Sui Generis can be found here: Grand list of dev quotes on features Some listed features might ultimately not be added...
  6. Jimmini

I am sad

Well, their priority is to make the game they've been dreaming about since they were childhood friends, and not to sell the most copies by making what the widest possible audience demands, hence why I think "flawed" is a terrible word to describe their approach. And yes, PvP and co-op...
  7. Jimmini

Coffee Diary 28/9/20

I guess that's because crouch is still very much work in progress. NPCs neither use it nor can defend against it, so it's considered more of an "exploit" right now. It will either get improved or completely removed at some point. Don't forget you can also have torchbearer Derrin. There were...
  8. Jimmini

I am sad

I can see why it might look like that on the surface, and in a way it's true. Aside from mind thaumaturgy and one companion, there hasn't been added much in terms of core gameplay features. That's all I could potentially agree with you though. The updates are far from minor; while the mentioned...
  9. Jimmini

Coffee Diary 28/9/20

1. Multiplayer will feature both PvP and co-op, both for arena and story mode, but like you said the first iteration will probably be arena only. It's not considered a requirement for fully releasing the game, but perhaps it will still be added before then. They already have a detailed plan for...
  10. Jimmini

(suggestion) npcs react differently based on how you look or act

The AI is already much more detailed than that. Every NPC has their own personality and reacts differently according to a myriad of parameters like character traits, environment, unexpected things, relationship to others, previous encounters, thaumaturgic influence, where others look at, where...
  11. Jimmini

The Level 1 timed lever puzzle is a fucking joke

If the levers go back up or the gate closes, just prevent them from doing so. The game has physics, so use them. You don't have to be fast for any of the sections, but if you really want to, make sure to hold Shift while running and take off gear that encumbers you.
  12. Jimmini

Lighting Issues?

Yes, it's a known issue. They've been fixing various issues related to Intel graphics, but new drivers just keep adding new bugs and reintroducing old ones. The next update will come with a complete overhaul of the renderer, which hopefully will fix this and other issues.
  13. Jimmini

Coffee Diary 6/7/20

You can donate by buying more copies here on the store. Contrary to Steam, the devs will receive the entire amount of your purchase here and you'll get a free Steam key which you can give away. Just my guess, but it's possible some skills will be added with the coming update, which will add...
  14. Jimmini

This game is a design mess

There is exactly one key required to progress in the entire game, and it's clearly presented on a well-lit table. I didn't need to open Google to progress once. The only area with puzzle-like elements is the one in the first level, which is completely optional. It will likely be made shorter at...
  15. Jimmini

Doorway looks like a transition zone, but won't transition.

It's not a bug. The content this door leads to is just not in the game yet. It can be opened already simply so you can go through it once the content is added in a future update without having to start a new game, like you had to in the past.
  16. Jimmini

[0.8] Loyalty spell bugs/issues

Player expectations have indeed always been a major hurdle for the game to overcome, be it controlling your character, not fighting everything on sight, layering apparel and armor, and so on. There used to be a message when you started the game the first time, addressing some of that, but which...
  17. Jimmini

[0.8] Loyalty spell bugs/issues

The main reason mind thaumaturgy was so much work to implement is because it ties in with the highly simulated nature of the AI system. NPC behaviour is not a collection of simple black and white scripts like in most games. They're not just either companions or enemies. They all have a distinct...
  18. Jimmini

Frequency of Updates

SG and SC have a lot of similarities. They're both highly innovative crowdfunded games with lots of bespoke technology and attention to details; their Kickstarter projects' start date is only two weeks apart; both take much longer to develop than initially planned because the quality standards...
  19. Jimmini

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Leaked ranged combat footage:
  20. Jimmini

Replays in the arena

Replays are planned. Customizable heraldry for tabards will likely be added too.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.