A quick question or two, hopefully I can get a response here.

Drathe

I'm a huge fan of the idea behind the game but my question is, if I buy Exanima, will I be given access to Sui Generis? And with that being said, is Sui Generis still in development? And, another question, what are the plans for multiplayer exactly? Thanks for any answers, cheers.

Shiznit

Hey man, since no one has left you any response yet I'll offer what I can.

I don't believe buying Exanima will grant you access to SG on release. I can't give you a definite answer on that, but it's doubtful. SG is still in development currently, and there's been no ETA on a possible release date.

As per devs release notes, the focus regarding multiplayer will firstly be local coop and PvP, meaning you can LAN with a friend but alas and once again...no release date on that yet.

Drathe

Hey man, since no one has left you any response yet I'll offer what I can.

I don't believe buying Exanima will grant you access to SG on release. I can't give you a definite answer on that, but it's doubtful. SG is still in development currently, and there's been no ETA on a possible release date.

As per devs release notes, the focus regarding multiplayer will firstly be local coop and PvP, meaning you can LAN with a friend but alas and once again...no release date on that yet.
Thanks for the reply, good to know. Is Sui Generis a primarily singleplayer experience or will it be a multiplayer one, either via co-op or an MMO?

Cesco

From what I know, both Exanima and Sui Generis will include some form of multiplayer, but only on a LAN or low-ping connection due to needings of the physic system.
Also, SG isn't planned to be an MMO, but I think (and hope) it won't be strictly a single-player game : )

HopeDIV

Insider
1. Purchasing Exanima does not grant access to Sui Generis, although the Devs have considered a discount for Exanima Owners.
2. Sui Generis is designed to be a single player or Co-op rpg. As many systems are player agnostic, it supports co-op from the ground up. That said, it will not be a MMO, more rpg with friends.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.