Account creation bug

sku08

TL;DR Below this rambling :D

Hello, first a little prequel :p to this bug. I bought exanima about two days ago. during a steam sale, knowing full well what i was getting into... dont change anything about the physics. it's great. yes the animations can be improved but from what iv'e read around here, i understand. it seems there are some negative nellys from steam so that some will have to get accustomed to when an EA gets launched. so i was reading some newly created account's posts and it seemed like there is a rise is certain new folk wanting to change things, like the camera and controls or to speed run this game. im sorry but "u wut m8" thats like saying "im going to speed run dishonored" or "race clean in wreckfest" anyway sorry...

BUG::
While creating an account, i recieved the email and i clicked it and it said "404 ERROR." The link was
http://www.baremettle.com/sg/forums/index.php?account-confirmation/............

But i removed the "sg/" and it confirmed my account. so not sure where to put this bug

Murf

I think this happened because of the recent change @Brendan made to the website to fix the broken images. some of the links I had book marked had been changed as well.

Thanks for letting them know :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.