again, does not open the door at an early level

Murf

Looks like leve 3, and you may be using the wrong key, were did you get the key that you are trying on this door?

Viking34

You can't walk back through the portal to level 3? This has worked for me every time.
No, it crashes the game every single time. Once I reload, I spawn behind the portal on level 4.

EDIT: I see that this has been addressed in the hotfix, so I'm assuming it should work again now.

bonich86

[цитата = "Murf, должность: 36135, член: 252"]? Похоже Leve 3, и вы можете использовать неверный ключ, были вы получите ключ, который вы пытаетесь на этой двери [/ цитата]
the key is to be in the last room in the chest but there it is not present then it is my reason, but it does not open the door

The key is in another room somewhere in a desk it is in a dark corner so it's possible you missed it. There is also a note with the key from the quarter master speaking about how the soldiers have been harassing him.

bonich86

[цитата = "Энтони Obilor, должность: 36170, член: 4341"] Ключ находится в другой комнате где-то в столе он находится в темном углу, так что возможно, вы пропустили его. Существует также с ключом от мастера квартал, говоря о том, как солдаты были беспокоящие его записка. [/ Цитата]
2015-11-16_00001.jpg

bonich86

Key here is the game I have passed another key character here that's for sure but I do it or not or it does not work

Not there. It is not so close to this room. I am telling you there is a key you are telling me there is no key when I am 100% sure there is, you just haven't found it. It isn't hidden it is in a "desk" not a box. It is in a "room" in a "dark" corner. There is a "scroll" in the desk next to the key. It must mean you probably ran past the room, or entered and left the room without seeing the desk in the corner. Look arnd again the level isn't so large.

bonich86

[цитата = "Энтони Obilor, должность: 36178, член: 4341"] Не там. Это не так близко к этой комнате. Я говорю вам, что есть ключ, который вы говорите мне, что нет ключа, когда я на 100% уверен, что есть, вы просто не нашли его. Это не скрывается это в "настольной" не коробка. Он находится в "комнате" в "темной" углу. Существует "прокрутки" в столе рядом с клавишей. Это должно означать, вы, вероятно, побежал мимо комнаты, или вошел и вышел из комнаты, не видя стол в углу. Посмотрите еще раз Арнд уровень не настолько большой. [/ Цитата]
Believe me it's not here, I know every brick)

bonich86

I was two hours ago was playing a new character took the key to the mailbox and opened the door and you're telling me a good look for

Aramis

Insider
Key here is the game I have passed another key character here that's for sure but I do it or not or it does not work
Was this character created before the 0.6.0.1 hotfix? One of the fixes in 0.6.0.1 was:

Fixed keys no longer working after taking them to a new map"
However, and this is quoted form Bare Mettle on the steam forums:

The key issue should be fixed in 0.6.0.1, however it's not retroactive so if your keys were already broken there's nothing that can be done to fix them."
So if you character was created before 0.6.0.1 the key could be bugged

Aramis

Insider
How to fix it
If it was created before 0.6.0.1, I don't think it can be fixed. As quoted above:

(...) if your keys were already broken there's nothing that can be done to fix them.
This happened with a couple of my keys as well. A bit frustrating, but to be expected while the game is still in development.

However, see my post below (sorry for the double post)

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.