Alpha & Beta?

Cooper Holt

Insider
If the full game is coming out in 2014, when will the alpha start? And the beta? And, most importantly, can someone who hasn't pledged (some of my friends) still buy the alpha?

Tony Dye

Insider
We're really not looking past the Kickstarter yet in terms of what versions will be available and when. Tell your friends to pledge, and when we make the goal they'll get access to it for sure!

Tony

Insider
Well, I can only give an educated guess (since I do not work for Bare Mettle). Since their goal is to have the game finished by May 2014 I'd guess that it'd be in the range of 6-8 months before that date. In other words, my earliest estimate would be sometime between October and December of 2013. Again, this is only my personal guess and I am in no way affiliated with Bare Mettle Entertainment.

Ritchie

Insider
So how will we know when the Beta is ready and where to down load it from?:confused: I feel like a kid at Xmass who knows exactly what he's getting but can't wait to unwrap it! :)

Tony

Insider
So how will we know when the Beta is ready and where to down load it from?:confused: I feel like a kid at Xmass who knows exactly what he's getting but can't wait to unwrap it! :)
It's going to be quite a while before they reach the beta stage. I'm assuming they'll announce things like this in their private sub-forum they created for backers of the game :)

Ritchie

Insider
Ok cool, thankyou:) Just to check, if I contributed through paypal on this site and not through kickstart, will I still get access to the Beta version?

Tony

Insider
Ok cool, thankyou:) Just to check, if I contributed through paypal on this site and not through kickstart, will I still get access to the Beta version?
I'd send them an e-mail or PM on these forums to verify for certain but to my understanding yes, if you pledged the same amount as the beta tier on Kickstarter, you will.

Ritchie

Insider
I'd send them an e-mail or PM on these forums to verify for certain but to my understanding yes, if you pledged the same amount as the beta tier on Kickstarter you will.
I think I'll chuck them an E-mail to find out for sure. Thanks Tony:)

Sanaubia

Insider
I must say I love your forum avatar! Never seen a cybergoth cat before ;)
I know you were probably going for the same mouth piece that was use in The Dark Knight Rises but he still looks cybergoth lol
hahaha thanks... i hear that a lot

Madoc

Project Lead
Technically an alpha version of the game would be one that provides the complete gameplay experience but lacks polish and still has many placeholder elements. We'll release something as soon as we think it's in a decent playable state even if content wise we still have quite some way to go. I think Tony's estimate is reasonable but hopefully we can get it to you a little sooner and if we can we will.

As for Paypal you don't have to worry about it, we know of every donation received and if you used one of the buttons for a specific amount we know the associated reward. If you entered your own amount we'll send you an email survey which you can use to specify what rewards you want.

Skybar

Insider
Technically an alpha version of the game would be one that provides the complete gameplay experience but lacks polish and still has many placeholder elements. We'll release something as soon as we think it's in a decent playable state even if content wise we still have quite some way to go. I think Tony's estimate is reasonable but hopefully we can get it to you a little sooner and if we can we will.

As for Paypal you don't have to worry about it, we know of every donation received and if you used one of the buttons for a specific amount we know the associated reward. If you entered your own amount we'll send you an email survey which you can use to specify what rewards you want.
How about the access to the Insider Forum?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.