Astronaut avatars?!

Infidel

Insider
Woah that really looks like an alien. :p Must be one of the ugliest animals ever! :D
What they lack in looks they make up for with impressive physiological characteristics. It would be really interesting if efforts to sequence their genome led our own species to a greater understanding of human metabolic control, and eventually to breakthroughs in hibernation technologies for deep space exploration...

Then we could say it all started here with this thread. :D

Sunpeece

Insider
And here's a cool vid if you like astronauts and space :)

I strongly suggest you check out Mars One. They're sending colonists to mars in 2023. More importantly, the application process is open to anyone 18 and older. Hurry, the first step of the selection process starts any time now.

Infidel

Insider
I strongly suggest you check out Mars One. They're sending colonists to mars in 2023. More importantly, the application process is open to anyone 18 and older. Hurry, the first step of the selection process starts any time now.
Could you link it please? I'm very keen to watch.

Maybe this should go in the Gaming thread, but if you're into astronomy, space, or space sims, I highly recommend Kerbal Space Program. It's in public beta (I think), pretty early on in the development process, but it already has a really active community and a lot of content.

Definitely worth checking out! :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.