Backer Accounts and Tier Upgrades

masuro

Thank you! i know i should rather send a PM than post this but i wasn't sure how :oops:

Edit: all works now, thanks for the help:)

Last edited:
Apparently my e-mail does not exist when trying to get a password for my account. Anyone know what the issue is with that?
I have the same problem I have emailed them and I have sent a Pm but nothing for 6 hours now, I really hope they coming through cause I payed 64 $ to see the private forum and try out the game.

Parco

I have the same problem I have emailed them and I have sent a Pm but nothing for 6 hours now, I really hope they coming through cause I payed 64 $ to see the private forum and try out the game.
give them more time, 6 hours ago was in the middle of the night here in europe and they probably just woke up as well. plus its sunday(/weekend), so dont expect that they will work today. they got alot to do and their crew is small so give them more time.

give them more time, 6 hours ago was in the middle of the night here in europe and they probably just woke up as well. plus its sunday(/weekend), so dont expect that they will work today. they got alot to do and their crew is small so give them more time.
I will give them more time I just think that they should fix that thing where the email don't activates because im not the only one who had this problem.

Komuflage

Insider
I will give them more time I just think that they should fix that thing where the email don't activates because im not the only one who had this problem.
Might be that they activate them manually? Hence sometimes it take some time for a acc to be activated (If they're asleep or whatever)

Might be that they activate them manually? Hence sometimes it take some time for a acc to be activated (If they're asleep or whatever)
It's rather confusing that they say in an email than that I just have to go to accounts and log in with the information they gave me and it's not working just saying. anyway it's fixed now.

ZaratanCho

Insider
I did a stupid thing... I used the donate button in the upgrades section at the bottom of the contributions page instead of logging in to my account and doing it through increase contribution. Donated 20 gbp to get the digital collection tier and have access to the videos. Or what i did wasn't actually wrong and i just need to wait a bit ?
Been waiting forever to upgrade and see the videos, can't wait ;d
Available balance is currently 0 gbp

Vold

Insider
A week ago I was about to do the same as you did, but I figured it'd be better to upgrade directly from my account; I paid via paypal using a credit card, and it added instantly the gbp to the balance.

However, I think that if you used the same email as the one of your contributor's account, there shouldn't be a difference. Anyways, I guess that you will have to wait for a dev to check it out. :p

ZaratanCho

Insider
My log in and paypal emails are different, i asked for it to be changed before. I use my friends paypal i don't have such things myself ;D It does say to contact them directly, maybe i will do that rather than wait.

Edit: Ok it is done now, thank youuu ;D Off to watch videos

Last edited:

Brendan

Developer
My log in and paypal emails are different, i asked for it to be changed before. I use my friends paypal i don't have such things myself ;D It does say to contact them directly, maybe i will do that rather than wait.
Just noticed this, yeah it doesn't work automatically if the emails are different but I've merged them for you now.

Hi, I'm not sure if what I'm going to say is correct or not due to language issues, but I have this problem:

I payed 20L a year ago (aprox.) to be able to play the beta. 2 months ago I saw I could pay 10L more to be able to see developing videos, but I only could see one of them (I couldn't get to see the others), but didn't mind too much. But now I've discovered you have launched a beta, and I can't download it. I've just readed something I didn't realized, that I can't play the beta because I have payed to the videos options. Is that right? I can't find sense to this. Is there anything I can do? I don't mind if I have to pay a little because this is a game I want to support, but I don't know what to do, and I can't pay too much.

Sorry for my language. Thanks.

Parco

Hi, I'm not sure if what I'm going to say is correct or not due to language issues, but I have this problem:

I payed 20L a year ago (aprox.) to be able to play the beta. 2 months ago I saw I could pay 10L more to be able to see developing videos, but I only could see one of them (I couldn't get to see the others), but didn't mind too much. But now I've discovered you have launched a beta, and I can't download it. I've just readed something I didn't realized, that I can't play the beta because I have payed to the videos options. Is that right? I can't find sense to this. Is there anything I can do? I don't mind if I have to pay a little because this is a game I want to support, but I don't know what to do, and I can't pay too much.

Sorry for my language. Thanks.
yea, that is right. the 30 tier is a extra tier added in later for people who wanted the videos but not the alpha/beta. you cant upgrade to digital alpha tier and probably cant degrade either, but you could email bm and ask if they can split it to 20 and 10 anyway, or you can add another 30 for both the videos and alpha/beta (or if you just want the beta add 20 as a separate pledge instead of upgrading the existing one)

Finally, that's the answer of Baremettle. I can't be more thankful of their answer:

"Hi,

Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience and thank you very much for your support. As a gesture of good will we've just upgraded you to the Digital Collection tier (£60) which gives you acces to all digital rewards (videos, alphas and betas) and an extra copy of the prelude and the full game on release. You should now be able to access all releases from your account and you will also have access to the prelude alpha as soon as it's released.

Thanks,
Bare Mettle"

I didn't expect... Now, to enjoy!!!

Parco

@lakebeach 40£ for the alpha and beta. the beta for the combat demo is currently out, but a alpha prelude might be coming sooner or later. 20£ if you are only interested in the beta. you can find the list in the contribution page

lvk

Insider
@lakebeach In addition to what @Parco Folgore said, while the 30GBP tier has videos for backers, the 40GBP tier does not. This has to do with the 30GBP tier being added later in the crowdfunding stage. In order to get both the alpha/beta/full game and the videos, it's 60GBP total. You may upgrade your pledge at any time (until the full version of the prelude is released, at which contribution ends and presales start).

There are currently 4 videos out (the contribution page is inaccurate as it claims 3), and they aren't very frequent at the moment, but they may get released more often when the prelude alpha is out. They usually provide more insight about features being developed and how they work, and sometimes show off their in-house tools at work.

Laney

Insider
Hmm, I just found out about the insider forums - totally forgot about these. How do I get access to them added to my forum account? Same email address as I used when backing on KS originally.

cnileoleman

Insider
Finally got around to donating up to alpha like I promised. :D You should have another 20 GBP coming your way in the next few minutes.

Edit: Hmm, it's been a couple days. Maybe it's because I went through the donations area at the top instead of through the account page. (To be fair, both areas say to increase the pledge there) So.....who do I talk to about that?

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.