Big game hunting /thread/

reidoguy

This is a thread to post pics to show your big game kills and tell stories about troubling combat grounds to rare finds of equipment that you have come across in the game. basically entertainment til the next big one drops
(I will progressively post more and more dead monsters as much as I can.)
My first Iron-brogreironboi.jpg
Birthday suit brogre down

(UPDATE;2/2/2017, 1:08 AM)As of the new update being released, here is a dead monster and my new fashion set:

Last edited:

gugand

I think swords are still the best melee weapons. Also if heavy armored enemies are more resistant to blades the speed and manouvrability of swords is better for my combat style.

reidoguy

wow! you got the plated one with a sword!
he has a weak spot on his back and as well on his hands, you just have to avoid his attacks and get some heavily armored companions to last so you can get getting your hits in.

Wouldn't it be ITT: /BGH/?
good point but no one would understand the name at first sight.

I think swords are still the best melee weapons. Also if heavy armored enemies are more resistant to blades the speed and manouvrability of swords is better for my combat style.
I have to agree but blunt weapons still play a huge part in attacking armor directly without any sign of a weakspot like the master ogre has.

Syllabear3

Pole hammer (all poles to be honest) and two handed sword is the way to go for me. One handed sword too but you need a fairly fast character.
The only mistake in this game are shields.

gugand

I think 2 handed weapons need a slower recovery after an hit (expecially if a missing slash). They are able to parry almost everything. Shields are better for defence, but i feel i am feeling enough safe with a two handed sword.

Ever since this thread came out I have non stop been fighting ogres...man I haven't defeated any besides the novice level one(at the cost of a companion) I can fight people no problem with almost any weapon but even in the campaign I can't seem to figure out how to fight any monster( besides shanking sir to death in a bathroom, prison style) gollums and ogres feel like I get no where and the big golum is wandering around somewhere and I don't even want to find where he went

reidoguy

Ever since this thread came out I have non stop been fighting ogres...man I haven't defeated any besides the novice level one(at the cost of a companion) I can fight people no problem with almost any weapon but even in the campaign I can't seem to figure out how to fight any monster( besides shanking sir to death in a bathroom, prison style) gollums and ogres feel like I get no where and the big golum is wandering around somewhere and I don't even want to find where he went
here, take this picture as monster hunting inspiration. you can do it soldier!sirbeefy.jpg

ThommiX

Here's a video how to easily kill the big bad dude at level 5. Dropped him on my first try.

Golems(not gollums,Gollum is in LOTR) are actually harder than the boss,since there's always two,though same door trick works for them too. Deny them the space to use their weapons effectively.

Kaladin

I wonder if they'll add ogres to the Practice mode; or if they'll always be confined to the campaign and arena modes.

ThommiX

Here's every single golem and the boss and their weapons in the same room. Made a trophy room for myself.

Here's a short video for a closer look.

Dev's by the way, it shows how the engine reacts to this amount of mass in one room. Gave me slowmotion but didn't crash.

reidoguy

Here's every single golem and the boss and their weapons in the same room. Made a trophy room for myself.

Dev's by the way, it shows how the engine reacts to this amount of mass in one room. Gave me slowmotion but didn't crash.

jeez, someone has way too much time on their hands, I've killed many a golem aswell, I just don't go carrying around the bodies, lol

Seems a bit excessive... lol i cant imagine how your house would look like. Full of loot to the roof?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.