Calm before the storm?

Murf

Here is some info regarding the upcoming update

Madoc said:
The focus of the next update is a huge new map for story mode, it's at least as big again as half of the current game, and everything in it is new. There's quite a few important new features and a lot of very nice improvements to graphics and animation in general. We've also just hired 2 new artists and made some great productivity enhancements to our level design tools.

Arena is only getting a few new items for now, but we'll do an arena update soon after this one (really this time!) and add some nice new features there too.

This is one of the very few remaining story maps that doesn't require the same functionality as the outdoor content for the arena. We've been working on that too, and once this update is out completing it will be a top priority.

Speaking of arena, you should start saving up so you can get yourself one of these:

http://dl.baremettle.com/MxmLowA.jpg

Mati9319

Supporter
I'm curious if "huge new map" means just Level 5 or includes the rest of Level 4 also (the area behind all those closed double doors and one bar gate near the beginning of the level).

Tyon

I would like for the new level to gradually turn into basically a cave, like the one in that SG alpha gameplay video. New enemies would be appreciated, though I wouldn't mind if there were still skeletons and good ol' undead walking around.

Saetheer

Insider
Well, for those going crazy waiting it has been confirmed that the patch will be released on May 9th for everyone (likely before that for alpha/beta testers).
Beta, like in steam-activated beta or a selected group beta?

Saetheer

Insider
Correct. You should have a new test build listed there currently (0.6.2.4c) that includes a few new items (weapons/armor), animation/movement improvements, lighting/shadow improvements and bug fixes. The new area hasn't been added yet though.
I only have v0.6.1.9e as the latest. So I assume that the 0.6.2.4c your're talking about is not yet out?

sorry for all the questions, but one does not simply drop such a message :p

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.