Can you make a patch that adleast kills you when ya fall though the floor? PLZ...!

So the first time I fell though the floor was when I was trying to get Past The Electricity Barrier to see if that would Open The Door To The Room Passed Into With A Key, and I Tried To Crouch Down Hugging The Far Left Wall With That [What I can guess is an Invincibility Mask] Face Plate On and the next thing I know everything Spazzed "A Little Bit" Till Going Black. Then the next time this happened was in Level 2.5 "or that's what I hear it's called" , and I was fighting the Skeleton in the Graveyard and He Fell Into The Middle Farthest Back Grave and I toke some Overhead Swings At The Right-Side Corner Of The Coffin trying to hit Him and then you guess it, it Spazzed A Little Like Last Time And Went To Black Screen, Please Fix, Thank You. P.S. When I said Spazzed I ment The Character First [As Well AS The Skeleton A Bit Too] Then The Screen.

Bluhman

I'm glad it doesn't kill you, since at least that doesn't mean you are guaranteed to lose progress if you get physics-stuck.

If I'm understanding what you're saying correctly, this is grievances with getting stuck lying down in environmental objects like this?:
1588182887804.png
Because the bench isn't a physics object I was going to be stuck trying to get up with a Golem hammering my head constantly: there's 0% chance I'll be able to escape naturally by physics-based means.

I was able to escape this situation though: I quit out of the game and reloaded, and was repositioned into a not-stuck position (a few feet back from the table). I wouldn't have had the opportunity to do that if the game just automatically killed me.

So if you get stuck like this, try quitting and reloading the game to see if that helps.

No, I Fell Out Of The Map Entirety by either Bushing Against A Wall Trying To Get Passed The Electric Fence Or By Hitting A Coffin On The Ground. So I was asking the Developers if they can Make A Kill Cube Around The Entire Map Area (Or Somthing Like That), Then Have A Checkpoint For Ya First Got Into That Level, So You Can Continue Playing Roughly To Where You're At.

PowerSenpai

No, I Fell Out Of The Map Entirety by either Bushing Against A Wall Trying To Get Passed The Electric Fence Or By Hitting A Coffin On The Ground. So I was asking the Developers if they can Make A Kill Cube Around The Entire Map Area (Or Somthing Like That), Then Have A Checkpoint For Ya First Got Into That Level, So You Can Continue Playing Roughly To Where You're At.
That does sound like a glitch that should be reported in the glitch section of the forums in that case. Also, can you please stop writing with a capital letter in the first letter of every word, it is really annoying to read.

While I still don't know where the "Glitch Section" is, thanks anyhow. And also I was just trying to highlight the important parts of the conversation and I guess it's pretty dang much, so will work on that, Thank You.

Roryn

Insider
It might be helpful to know that you can actually reset your character from a checkpoint by navigating to your Exanima saves folder (typically in appdata/roaming - i.e. %appdata%) and deleting your most recent *.rsg file. It's a good fix until they add the planned 'restart from checkpoint' button. And of course they will iron out these bugs.

It might be helpful to know that you can actually reset your character from a checkpoint by navigating to your Exanima saves folder (typically in appdata/roaming - i.e. %appdata%) and deleting your most recent *.rsg file. It's a good fix until they add the planned 'restart from checkpoint' button. And of course they will iron out these bugs.
Thanks, and I looked but it did not have one of those files (As far as I can see), maybe it's because I got glitch pushed (then a message popped up and said their was too many objects around) & died–an still haven't reloaded yet.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.