Coffee Diary 3/2/20

Zetheros

Developer
Hey Exanimates,

Thaumaturgy is very close to being complete, we hope to start insider testing later today, with only a few of the many powers not being included, but they are close to being ready too.

We are making a few changes to one of the new maps and adding some polish, but that's close too.

We've been through a bit of internal testing, discovered and fixed some issue already, we'll keep you posted on how insider testing goes!

And lastly, with thaumaturgy on the cusp of release, we've been inspired to make designs for a future overhauled skills interface that would be a lot more appealing to use and look at.

Have a great week!
-the BM team

I don’t understand how to become an insider, I understand it is likely that I had to kickstart sui generis if that is not the case someone please say so in a reply. I would love to test Thaumaturgy and things with the upcoming updates ahead of the usual time.

Sgt. Floris

I don’t understand how to become an insider, I understand it is likely that I had to kickstart sui generis if that is not the case someone please say so in a reply. I would love to test Thaumaturgy and things with the upcoming updates ahead of the usual time.
I don't think there are many original insiders left. Some of them must have died or moved on with their lives since originally backing this scam on kickstarter way back in 2012.

Parco

there are still some around, but mostly on discord.
Just got insider an test patch some hours ago with mind thaumaturgy, so they are very dedicated keeping this scam up and going lol

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.