Development update #1

Fawz

Insider
Great news overall! Getting more and more excited for this game. Really hope everything works out well for you guys :)

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Love it guys, it's the update we've been waiting for, glad everything going great in your new place!

We need a team pic of you guys all together in your new building!

BigT2themax

Insider
Man, Why'd I have to come across this juicy bit of news just before a math's lecture?

Now I'm not going to be able to pay attention thinking about all the awesomeness.

I see awesome new screenshots, new hair and bodies, and I get to find out the world is procedurally generated, now? (I wasn't sure about it before, okay? :confused:)

Anyways, can't wait to see the videos and such!

Man, I am SO glad I backed this game. I was broke for like, a week or two, but it was well worth it, it seems.

BigT2themax

Insider
We only just sent out the email to Paypal backers, sorry about that. We're still getting the delivery system sorted and will be more prompt in future.

Huh? I never got an e-mail, and I contributed via paypal. What happened?

Actually, come to think of it, I also agree with Cooper. What e-mail is this, and why's it being sent to paypal donators?

Brendan

Developer
It was just that kickstarter supporters got an email when we did the update, Paypal ones didn't so we sent them a link. BigT2themax you should have got it but you're not missing much..

the game is coming along very nicely, after watching the development video that I have access to, I can say I'm glad I backed this project

great work

Fawz

Insider
No need to spam and triple post with little to no content. The devs are hard at work on SG and will provide us with info on the game as they create new stuff.

There's the development videos if you want to see the new features they are working on and if you don't have access you can read my detailed recap of them. It was also mentioned that in the future there will be some public videos that focus on gameplay.

Also the devs often post on the forums and are quite active and in touch with the community. If you're lazy and want to just look at the DEV comments instead of going through the forums here is a link to the profile of the game devs on the forums so you can track down official info about the game. Just click 'Postings' for each profile to see the link to the post.
Madoc, Bethain, Brendan, Kieran, Tony, Agnes

Madoc

Project Lead
Sorry about the lack of updates, we're working double hard getting all the game systems in place. We hope to release a significant update soon. We're also focusing more on content and writing now, we're developing the world map, non human races, new environments and actual characters. AI is also in the works, advanced pathfinding and dialogue systems in particular. There's also some new / improved graphics features we're working on.

Fawz

Insider
Sorry about the lack of updates, we're working double hard getting all the game systems in place. We hope to release a significant update soon. We're also focusing more on content and writing now, we're developing the world map, non human races, new environments and actual characters. AI is also in the works, advanced pathfinding and dialogue systems in particular. There's also some new / improved graphics features we're working on.
Thanks for giving a small update. It's understandable that you guys are busy as you're hard at work creating the game. Obviously news updates about the game have to be well done or they create more work and problems.

Small text updates like the one you just made to tell us info is coming can go a long way to making people not feel abandoned. Please do try to keep them coming

Every week that they don't release an update is good news to me, really.

It just means they're that invested into creating everything that surrounds the world of Sui Generis.

Although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for the upcoming update!

Cooper Holt

Insider
Playable non-human races, or just non-human NPC's that behave like humans?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.