Exanima 0.5.2 Released

I think there is a confusion. Probably, something was mentioned about a supdate (not necesarily this week), and only insiders know what that is (information about what's going on given on sundays).
All we know for sure is that they said almost 2 weeks ago that they were going to release a patch in about a week but it could take more.
Yes this is what I know so was getting confused where the sunday was coming from.

El Maco

Insider
I think "within the next few days" was mentioned by the man himself, during a recent Twitch.tv broadcast (featuring popular Dark Souls speedrunner Elijjaz trying to cure his newfound arena addiction). The statement was followed by a disclaimer of sorts, of course. So, the next patch is coming soon, but I don't think anybody knows exactly when.

Mertek98

Insider
Someone (totally not me) should create a thread that monitors Madoc's streaming. I've never caught one myself but then again I never know when one's happening..
Or you can just ask Madoc, he is always watching some stream in twitch or ask the people that are on the beam chat. The chat is always alive after the stream ends

NachoDawg

I know it's been like two months or something, but it feels like i should appriciate the fact that my grandchildren will splitt my dynasti into regions, waring for the right to their dead grandfather's Exanima 5.3 account

Madoc

Project Lead
We got pretty much everything working and tweaked nicely now so a beta test patch is just around the corner. It's mostly been taking a bit longer because we keep making changes to the puzzles and extending the functionality available for them. We'd still like to make some changes so we might just lock away a big puzzle section for this beta of the patch and spend a couple more days on it.

Madoc

Project Lead
That's my insider forum post from the 0.5.2.5 release, not supposed to be on Reddit but...

Anyway, 0.5.2.5 is looking pretty good, a few fairly minor issues have been reported and we've been fixing them. Still a few things to finish with the puzzle system that is proving a bit more troublesome than expected but we're almost there.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.