Exanima 0.6.4.3

Knave

What can I say? It's perfect. It's also very fast. It feels like we went from dark souls speeds to fencing mode.
Which is awesome. You're doing a great job with this game. Keep it up!

MrApophos

Can somebody please confirm for me whether or not I need to start a new game (arena) to see new content?
I'm still playing my character from before the patch, but I have not seen any discernable change to content yet? No sign of ogres, no new kit in the shop, no new NPCs. Perhaps I'm just missing something.... This new patch is available through Steam...right?

MrSharkus

Can somebody please confirm for me whether or not I need to start a new game (arena) to see new content?
I'm still playing my character from before the patch, but I have not seen any discernable change to content yet? No sign of ogres, no new kit in the shop, no new NPCs. Perhaps I'm just missing something.... This new patch is available through Steam...right?
I didn't have to start anew to see new content. I'm on Steam as well. Check the version number in the bottom left corner at the menu, and if it's 0.6.4.3e, try doing a few fights and you should see the new stuff.

Is there anybody who already found in the store those new awesome helms - well, you know, something between Polish (pappenheimer) or Moskovian (jerichonka) helms in XVI-XVII centuries?
(sorry, no screenshots, just a pic)

Roryn

Insider
I love stabbing my merchant with my halberd every time I come out of an arena match. Aside from being hilarious and fun, it's great practice for thrusting accuracy, too.

He doesn't die or take damage, just if anyone didn't know!

MrApophos

Ok, now I see there is new content, seen NPC dual wielding and some new kit in the shop. Can someone explain to me where I hire a merchant? Roster only has offered me 'Combatants' so far?

Tony

Insider
Ok, now I see there is new content, seen NPC dual wielding and some new kit in the shop. Can someone explain to me where I hire a merchant? Roster only has offered me 'Combatants' so far?
The hirelings cycle after fights so it may take a while for a merchant to show up in the list.

Yeah so far I haven't seen them in shop, I got one by buying a hireling with it :(
Oh, I just didn't think about that possibility!!! Thanx, man!

UPD Finally, I've got this helm! Merc who had this one asked 20 crowns and 9 talins for his services... After selling other merc's equipment I've got 4 crowns and 5 talins back... worth it T_T

Last edited:

Uxigadur

I am really happy with the boost on speed the game got.

I know Arena has enough slots for fighters, but i already use all, i want more :p Is there any particualr reason for the limit?

Tyon

Yeah I'd like to have more hirelings, have to pass up on many ogre fights because all my hirelings have too much red health.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.