Exanima 0.6.5.2

:DThank you Madoc!
I cant wait to see the new terrain engine and the outdoor arena. You are doing amazing things!

:( On the sad side, I do not know if this patch is going to be ever released in GOG any time soon...

Array

Not sure if this is a bug but on one occasion the shopkeeper appeared without clothes. On that note how do I dress my main arena character in the management zone?

gumshoe

Not sure if this is a bug but on one occasion the shopkeeper appeared without clothes. On that note how do I dress my main arena character in the management zone?
It depends on the rank for the clothing. Some clothes can only be worn above a certain rank, i.e. Aspirant. Move the Slider at the top left that says 'Inept' and see if you can equip at higher tiers (make sure you equip the clothing for each tier). Of course you need to unlock those tiers and you will only wear such clothes in arenas of that rank.

Haha, it just started raining.

When I bought Exanima I thought it was well worth the money spent and it just keeps getting better. The way the combat looks and feels these days is nothing short of majestic. Exanima the best shit made for well over a decade.

Last edited:

Array

It depends on the rank for the clothing. Some clothes can only be worn above a certain rank, i.e. Aspirant. Move the Slider at the top left that says 'Inept' and see if you can equip at higher tiers (make sure you equip the clothing for each tier). Of course you need to unlock those tiers and you will only wear such clothes in arenas of that rank.

Thanks for this - I've kind of got the rank slider thing though I must say its not intuitive and could do with better explanation. My question is actually about clothes OUT of the arena - my main character has an empty inventory and I suspect anything I buy will only appear in the arena. I feel the character should have some dignity by being dressed whilst hanging round backstage (especially with the wierd naked shopkeeper ogling her breasts)

Last edited:

Jimmini

Insider
My question is actually about clothes OUT of the arena - my main character has an empty inventory and I suspect anything I buy will only appear in the arena.
In the character management screen, drag the items, you want to use, to your main character's inventory, close the management window, open the in-game inventory by pressing "i" and drag the items to the paperdoll.

Array

Idk if this has been mentioned but I think the practice arena should also rotate between indoor and outdoor settings. After the patch I went their first expecting to see them and was briefly confused. I suspect some other users may not have realised you have to play arena game mode to see them.

16iclark

Hooray! I can wear cuisses with greaves! The outdoor arena is really awesome as well:) Loving the new equipment. Running great on my system, almost 60 fps so that's wonderful, great update guys, keep up the good work!

You guys should consider hiring me. In four days I've managed to convince as many friends to buy your game with my new YouTube channel, and for all I know it's already motivating more sales! Hehe, all jokes aside, I am loving what you guys are doing here, keep it up! Your work has inspired me to come out of my introverted shell, learn a new hobby, and start sharing my passion with people, so thanks for that. :)

Last edited:

Peasant135

Dont know where else to put it but does anyone else find it jarring that in the new arena the ground is covered in white sand? The visible parts of the castle looks great while the rest is... Honestly, I would prefer to just have stone floor, like the part we can see at the edges, with some grass growing in between tiles.

Tony

Insider
Dont know where else to put it but does anyone else find it jarring that in the new arena the ground is covered in white sand? The visible parts of the castle looks great while the rest is... Honestly, I would prefer to just have stone floor, like the part we can see at the edges, with some grass growing in between tiles.
I believe it was quite common to have sand in arenas since it tended to soak up the blood and various other reasons:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.