Exanima 0.6.5.4

AZZOLE

soooooo i threw down 15 bucks, have the game in my steam library , and i cannot login here to claim the update... what am i doing wrong? how can i contact the developers?

Roryn

Insider
soooooo i threw down 15 bucks, have the game in my steam library , and i cannot login here to claim the update... what am i doing wrong? how can i contact the developers?
Go to the discord channel and someone will help you out. However, if you're talking about the newest beta update: that's only for insiders.

Midcal9

Guys, listen, after watching the last E3 I've realized that you really need to finish this game. can you at least manage to complete the development of Exanima, please?

Last E3 was bad, the whole industry has gone in the direction of heavy corporatism and top down management, it lacks any artistic inspiration, the good old days of 90s gaming are gone and will never come back. But..can you do this for us please as a farewell gift?

Edit, if you can't then just say so already.

Midcal9

So I'm not the only one who thinks video games are doomed
did you see how those people that make games look and behave? Full on corpoie mentality. Hey I'm good at PR and I can yap like a nice kind of guy, I should try making some games! Hey I'm good at programming and I kinda think games are cool and shiet, I should try dat shiett too!

All about money making. The only thing that looked good was From soft, and that game is just a yet another, albeit great looking (with some new mechanics too) game about samurai and ninja.

Hastur

Video games were ruined when people realized serious money could be made..
Also thx for reminding me about shadows die twice, I had completely forgot about this game, hope it's good, hope Activision isn't teaching From how to be greedy

Midcal9

Video games were ruined when people realized serious money could be made..
Also thx for reminding me about shadows die twice, I had completely forgot about this game, hope it's good, hope Activision isn't teaching From how to be greedy
It is going to be good. But there shouldn't be only one software maker that is profiting and centered around literally one guy who knows how to make immersive games. 1 crazy Jap dude + hundreds of meticulous Jap spergs = Good game. Can we try that in Europe lol?

God, watching Metokours coverage of E3 was the most entertaining cancer I've ever seen....

Hastur

You said it, those japs are spergs. Miyazaki still believes in video game as something more than just a way to make money. Big european studios should stop wasting our time and start selling insurances already

Midcal9

You said it, those japs are spergs. Miyazaki still believes in video game as something more than just a way to make money. Big european studios should stop wasting our time and start selling insurances already
Pretty much, Ubi and others literally talked about impacting society with their games or something like that. I still don't get what all of those fine folks have anything to do with games.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.