Exanima Beta 0.6.1.6 - Thrusts, Hirelings and more

Jacob Jones

Supporter
... Also it's not that hard as I thought! Even managed to get a few headshots and by the way: attack positioning system is incredibly well done and intuitive!

That's what everyone keeps saying but I still haven't gotten the hang of it. I guess it's time for me to git gud cause I'm a scrub.

Kings to you for getting it to work out though! ^_^

EDIT: I finally figured out how to get those thrusts in for some real hard hitting damage! The trick is to click ALT BEFORE you click your attack out. I was doing an ALT + click simultaneously sort of thing, and I was used to swinging my cursor like in other attacks, so I would start with my cursor on my guys head and then push it straight out towards the enemy. I have found that if I just hover over where I want to hit them, and then click ALT, and then step+click I get a solid stabby stabby and it feels so good!

Last edited:

Pengman19

EDIT: I finally figured out how to get those thrusts in for some real hard hitting damage! The trick is to click ALT BEFORE you click your attack out. I was doing an ALT + click simultaneously sort of thing, and I was used to swinging my cursor like in other attacks, so I would start with my cursor on my guys head and then push it straight out towards the enemy. I have found that if I just hover over where I want to hit them, and then click ALT, and then step+click I get a solid stabby stabby and it feels so good!
I've been struggling with consistency here as well. I will attempt your method and see if it delivers solid results. I believe my issue was also a simultaneous ALT+click

Saetheer

Insider
Yeah, hold ALT while you prepare. Hold ALT, then click is what I use. I think I even hold down quite a while if I planning to use a thrust. Holding ALT and moving two or three steps seems to be just as good.

Pengman19

Yeah, hold ALT while you prepare. Hold ALT, then click is what I use. I think I even hold down quite a while if I planning to use a thrust. Holding ALT and moving two or three steps seems to be just as good.
Thanks for the advice. I'm having NO problem now :D

And--also-- it's so damn satisfying and I'm winning more duels now.

Smola1022

Careful when holding ALT for an extending period of time before executing the thrust. Your character will be more vulnerable to attacks. Be sure not to be in range while readying your thrust.

NachoDawg

@Murf I got the email notification that you were streaming on beam earlier, but I'm on vacation and only got my mobile and so couldn't investigate. Have we gotten to the point that you "preview" stream the patch? :D

Murf

@Murf I got the email notification that you were streaming on beam earlier, but I'm on vacation and only got my mobile and so couldn't investigate. Have we gotten to the point that you "preview" stream the patch? :D
NO worries, I was just making sure everything was working smoothly on my end for when we get to test teh update. NO word on when, but hopefully not too much longer.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.